FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Irritation is a bus and a lorry overtaking a slow van on a 2 lane motorway building up a big queue behind them then as the lorry is just past the van, the van pulls out in front of the queue to slowly re overtake the bus and lorry that have just passed it. It wouldn't bother me if we had a 3rd lane we had to use to get past the dawdlers.
Irritation is a bus and a lorry overtaking a slow van on a 2 lane motorway building up a big queue behind them then as the lorry is just past the van, the van pulls out in front of the queue to slowly re overtake the bus and lorry that have just passed it. It wouldn't bother me if we had a 3rd lane we had to use to get past the dawdlers.

Unless a dawdler is sitting in the third lane avoiding lorries/buses :hehe: But yes lorries overtaking lorries are the pits! I give them evil looks when they finally pull in!
This made me laugh mainly because I did this just 2 days back without realizing, when a friend intro'ed someone to me. And I felt bad later in the day.

So I was watching the Freddie Mercury Tribute concert on the Tubes and I noticed Nico Rosberg singing Radio Ga Ga

See our F1 related articles too!