FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By CigarGuy
And by the way, I'm not that fat! The coat's padded!

I didn't recognise you without shorts on, lying flat on your ba............err...........good pic!
Thanks for sharing!
By racechick
It's true every year!
Note to self, pictures that look ok on your phone look horrendous when on a big screen!
By darwin dali
It's true every year!
Note to self, pictures that look ok on your phone look horrendous when on a big screen!

Ah, now it's the screen's fault - heard that before :P
By racechick
You didn't really think that was me did you?
Sooo...I was watching the National Television Awards....Rigged is all I can say. Lets just say for one category, it would be like voting Red Bull as the most loyal team in 2014....
By racechick
Today I bought a copy of this.....
image.jpg

Some of the jokes and cartoons I understand, others not. I'm not sure if it's my naivity regarding political satire, or my poor com and of the French language.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Je suis Charlie roughly translated means I am Charlie. Yes, one entire year of High School French. :blush:
By darwin dali
Je suis Charlie roughly translated means I am Charlie. Yes, one entire year of High School French. :blush:

What's the rough part? It does mean that exactly.

What's the rough part? It does mean that exactly.

Sacrebleu! I'm even better at it than I thought.
By racechick
The cartoons inside are a little trickier :wink:
So after spending a bit of time with my girlfriend, she went home. Nice day...

But then, I would get angered by the fact some stupid moron, just moved in next door from me, would have a go at my girlfriend and her dad's car because her dad's car was parked outside their house without them knowing...

She was getting dropped off from a taxi and was swearing with the F and C's going on...To make matters worse,she looks like some stupid tool from Benefits Street who'll be spending every night on takeaways...Oh my goodness, I might suffer a stroke if I walk a few more steps...Lets rage at these people because he is picking her up...

I swear, why is it that my house has to be the occupation to ruthless and spiteful neighbours who have no freaking consideration for anyone but themselves...Where else were they supposed to park for five seconds...It's okay, I have a lighter at the ready. Britain Most Wanted, coming soon!
By Hammer278
Wait...so your neighbour who was pissed off with your gf was a chick? I suggest you stand back with some popcorn.

CHICK FIGHT! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

See our F1 related articles too!