FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Jabberwocky
Getting ready for my birthday dinner: My dark beauty is making me my favorite Swiss specialty: white Sliced ​​and Röschti: cloud 9: And for dessert, my sweetheart made Aargau carrot cake with a healthy helping of cherry :thumbup:
By racechick
hmmm :scratchchin: white sliced what I wonder? And the roschti , I thought maybe some fine crisped potato dish?
By stonemonkey
I thought that was a carrot cake. Can you translate your birthday dinner DD. And Happy birthday!!!!! Cake looks scrummy!

Maybe they're carrots.
By myownalias
Kansas had it's first snow fall of the winter, which means I have been out shoveling snow from my drive; and at this time I can not feel my fingers.
By darwin dali
Kansas had it's first snow fall of the winter, which means I have been out shoveling snow from my drive; and at this time I can not feel my fingers.

So you just typed this with your toesies?
By myownalias

Guess again :twisted:
By darwin dali

Guess again :twisted:

Image? :yikes:
By myownalias
There's something disturbingly erotic going on there... :blush:

Have you been hanging out with Max again?
By Hammer278
[youtube]h_L4Rixya64[/youtube]
By racechick
I had a headache on Monday. I put it down to over excitement on Sunday, and going to bed waaaaay too late that night, getting only about three hours sleep. But I'm usually ok with little sleep and I don't get things wrong with me often.
But today that damn headache is back!! With a slightly dizzy feeling and wobbly legs! And it can damn we'll take a running jump because today is the first day of alcohol after five weeks. Today I have oysters and champagne, a late celebration for Lewis , lots of other nice things too. And a big Sacher torte for after. So SORT YOURSELF OUT BODY !!!

See our F1 related articles too!