FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By sagi58
It's Saturday... again... another looong list of things to do... again...
At least, I got up super early (5:00ish) and was able to log on...

Have a good one, people...
By racechick
Help! At pub quizz .should knew this! The five engine manufactures that have delivered world champions? Think ivy got them but did cosworth and did bmw?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2
Hey RC have the bartender make you a mea culpa, I just posted my recipe in the Rosberg thread. :wink:
By racechick
I may treat myself to a mea culpable later...right now Im doing a rosberg ....so tell me the five engines pretty please!

Mercedes, Ferrari, TAG (Porsche), Renault, Honda that have all had WDC champions. Ford as well so there are more than five.
By racechick
Got merc renault Honda ferrari its which to put fifth. My inclination is to go with ford .but do i put ford or coseorth
Thanks by the way :smile:
By racechick
I think this quizz is blown! F1 ebgibescwas my inky chance. I need to go get me a mea culpa cocktail. Right here, right now! Oh yes!

By racechick
No! I got the five engines right! Whoop whopp! well they may have done, the question was, engine manufacturers that delivered a world champion. It was Merc, Honda, Renault , ferrari( they were the easy ones) and Ford..I put Cosworth in brackets. But it was all academic since we wiped out spectacularly on other categories. Lol. Had to get the F1 bit right though, it's not often if comes up and I'm so bad at other stuff.
By LRW
I was just projectile vommited over, all in the face and all down my T-shirt, and all over my PJ Bottoms.

It was all in my beard.

:(
No! I got the five engines right! Whoop whopp! well they may have done, the question was, engine manufacturers that delivered a world champion. It was Merc, Honda, Renault , ferrari( they were the easy ones) and Ford..I put Cosworth in brackets. But it was all academic since we wiped out spectacularly on other categories. Lol. Had to get the F1 bit right though, it's not often if comes up and I'm so bad at other stuff.

Godammit I'm telling you Porsche did as well in 84, 85 and 86 with Lauda and Prost! So there are more than five. Engine manufacturers would quake in their boots should they decide to jump back in.
By racechick

Godammit I'm telling you Porsche did as well in 84, 85 and 86 with Lauda and Prost! So there are more than five. Engine manufacturers would quake in their boots should they decide to jump back in.

Pub quizz WB. You have to make allowances. We've caught them out a time or two with incorrect answers!
By sagi58
I was just projectile vommited over, all in the face and all down my T-shirt, and all over my PJ Bottoms.

It was all in my beard.

Been there, done that!! Just one of the "fun" things about raising children!!

p.s. doesn't it seem like the smell just never goes away??
By Jabberwocky

It was all in my beard.

Been there, done that!! Just one of the "fun" things about raising children!!

p.s. doesn't it seem like the smell just never goes away??

You have a beard?

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

See our F1 related articles too!