FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
She looks interested already!!
By racechick
Bless her! What a girl!
By racechick
So I've been spending the week at my girlfriends place. Nice time. But now, I have to get back on the forums ;)

Yes! We miss you Liam! Keep up! Keep up! :P
By racechick
Well, I'm back in Nottingham. I arrived here at 7.30pm after leaving La Combaz in the Alps about 4.20 am this morning. It was mainly a straight thru drive brief breakfast stop. Brief supermarket stop to get sandwiches and goodies to bring home like prawns and cheese...wine aplenty already stashed in car. So it took about 10 hours to get to the tunnel, 11 if you count the stops . Then a wait for the crossing , the crossing and the drive up the uk. 16 hrs door to door. Enjoying one of the bottles of wine now whilst watching highlights of motoGP :)
So I've been spending the week at my girlfriends place. Nice time. But now, I have to get back on the forums ;)

Yes! We miss you Liam! Keep up! Keep up! :P

Awwww you are too kind :hehe:
By racechick
I didn't do this today. I did it the other week. do you remember I said I did a very scary jump into the Isere river during that white water rafting ? Well I've got the pics off the DVD now and here they are. I was so brave!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Hammer278
I'm envious. I love to do things like that, last time I went hiking, flying fox, abseiling and white water rafting was back in high school. :(
By Hammer278
FU.CK THAT. :yikes:

You think too much....

Once you hit water and go underneath the surface its pure joy.

By Jabberwocky
I have to agree with LRW. I have a fear of heights. Apart from that I would love to do it

Sent using NCC-1701
By LRW
I have to agree with LRW. I have a fear of heights. Apart from that I would love to do it

Sent using NCC-1701

I dont have a fear of heights.

I have a fear of deadness.

See our F1 related articles too!