FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By stonemonkey
So after spending a bit of time with my girlfriend, she went home. Nice day...

But then, I would get angered by the fact some stupid moron, just moved in next door from me, would have a go at my girlfriend and her dad's car because her dad's car was parked outside their house without them knowing...

She was getting dropped off from a taxi and was swearing with the F and C's going on...To make matters worse,she looks like some stupid tool from Benefits Street who'll be spending every night on takeaways...Oh my goodness, I might suffer a stroke if I walk a few more steps...Lets rage at these people because he is picking her up...

I swear, why is it that my house has to be the occupation to ruthless and spiteful neighbours who have no freaking consideration for anyone but themselves...Where else were they supposed to park for five seconds...It's okay, I have a lighter at the ready. Britain Most Wanted, coming soon!

As long as it's legally parked, not blocking a driveway and they pay their road tax then they can park where they like and no one can complain. Encourage your visitors to park there and get her done for harrassment if she carries on with her nonsense.
By stonemonkey
Liam needs to break out the baby oil and jelly/jello

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Why, did you really have to put that image in my mind JW.
So after spending a bit of time with my girlfriend, she went home. Nice day...

But then, I would get angered by the fact some stupid moron, just moved in next door from me, would have a go at my girlfriend and her dad's car because her dad's car was parked outside their house without them knowing...

She was getting dropped off from a taxi and was swearing with the F and C's going on...To make matters worse,she looks like some stupid tool from Benefits Street who'll be spending every night on takeaways...Oh my goodness, I might suffer a stroke if I walk a few more steps...Lets rage at these people because he is picking her up...

I swear, why is it that my house has to be the occupation to ruthless and spiteful neighbours who have no freaking consideration for anyone but themselves...Where else were they supposed to park for five seconds...It's okay, I have a lighter at the ready. Britain Most Wanted, coming soon!

As long as it's legally parked, not blocking a driveway and they pay their road tax then they can park where they like and no one can complain. Encourage your visitors to park there and get her done for harrassment if she carries on with her nonsense.

He was legally parked. It was a taxi anyways so its not like she can do a thing. If anything, the taxi was parked behind.
By stonemonkey
She couldnt do anything anyway, she has no claim to any part of the road. The only thing that could make a difference is if she was a disabled driver and it was marked as a disabled parking bay. You shouldn't park in front of a driveway with a dropped kerb either. Other than that, if there's no road markings anyone can park there and no one can say otherwise. Ignore her and if it happens again either move the car for a quiet life or tell her if shes got a problem with it she should contact the police, they'll soon set her straight.
By Hammer278
Exactly. Too many people in this country think they own the world...

Maybe she has the hots for you and tempers flared when she saw her competition.

:groucho:
By RyRy
Oh I hate neighbours like that, U have some idiot near me who is a on drugs, he's always drunk, he only has like three teeth and he's super aggressive.

Yesterday I somehow pulled a muscle in my left inside thigh and I can't bare any weight on it now...
By Hammer278
Oh I hate neighbours like that, U have some idiot near me who is a on drugs, he's always drunk, he only has like three teeth and he's super aggressive.

Oh yeah! Well I hate you too! :censored:

:blush:
By stonemonkey
Oh I hate neighbours like that, U have some idiot near me who is a on drugs, he's always drunk, he only has like three teeth and he's super aggressive....

Sounds like his aggression's won him a few 2nd prizes.
By andrew
Oh I hate neighbours like that, U have some idiot near me who is a on drugs, he's always drunk, he only has like three teeth and he's super aggressive....

That or crack.
By RyRy

Oh yeah! Well I hate you too! :censored:

:blush:

Haha I love you too buddy xD

He has threatened to "knock your lights out" to myself and my oldest brother when we were up our trees cutting them (we were wielding machetes) so it's kinda dumb threatening us lol also the fact that my oldest brothers a black belt in tkd but then again I could beat the dude and I'm only skinny, 110lbs I'd be took fast for the slob.

That or crack.

Not sure what drugs he's on but he definitely is on some.
By stonemonkey

That or crack.

Speed would do it too.

See our F1 related articles too!