FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
Jab, I didn't drink ANYTHING, that may have been the issue. DD may be closer with the overstimulation excitement thing. But now I've had champagne AND white wine! ......... So sod you headache/achey stuff. You're beat!
By Jabberwocky
Dear Britain. I am sickened by the images of greed and violence that Black Friday has caused. I hang my head in shame at what has become of our once great nation.
By racechick
Just seen it on the news! WTF is black Friday? We have sales in January, the January sales. The time when businesses sell Things off cheap after Christmas. So what is this new phenomena?
By racechick
I thought it was a day that theFrench banned travel for coaches of children travelling overnight. Following the dreadful accident at Beaune involving two coaches full of children. :confused: maybe I've got that wrong.
By Jabberwocky
It has just started in the UK.

I am honestly ashamed to call myself British after some of the videos I have seen today
By LRW
Unfortunately we have become infected.

Some of the scenes are unbelievable. Especially seeing as they were for Blaupunkt TVs! Mental.
By racechick
Watching Pink Floyd on tele, magic! Want to get lost in it!
By darwin dali
Watching Pink Floyd on tele, magic! Want to get lost in it!

Throw some acid and watch Crystal Voyager Part II - best trip ever!
By Big Azza
I have never been more personally affected by the death of anyone, than that of cricketer Philip Hughes. I know that this is an F1 Forum, and perhaps a lot of you don't know of him, but it's a jolt to the system to see a talented young man, close to my age, die like that. I've always felt that he was unlucky not to be given more opportunities in the test team, and I felt that the selectors were particularly harsh to drop him during the Ashes in England. He had scored 81 not out in the first match, but the selectors quickly forgot about that after he had two low scores during the second match.

I was definitely looking forward to him playing this summer and seeing if he'll capitalise on another chance. But sadly, it won't happen. RIP Philip Hughes. I hardly knew you, yet cricket won't be the same without you. 63 Not Out Forever....

:crying:
By racechick
It was very sad. A freak accident, and in one so young. I keep thinking about it. :(
By myownalias
Dear Britain. I am sickened by the images of greed and violence that Black Friday has caused. I hang my head in shame at what has become of our once great nation.

I watched the video you posted on Facebook earlier and I thought it was in the US, I didn't realize the Black Friday idiocy had made it to British shores, very disappointing! :(
By sagi58
Black Friday is an American custom; but, it's made its way up here, too!
I think the idea is that stores will offer mega sales, in the hopes of getting
us to jump start our Christmas shopping.

Lucky for me, I hate malls and I hate shopping!
By stonemonkey

Looks like an excuse for the animals (i use the term loosely) to go on the rampage because it's the done thing.

See our F1 related articles too!