FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By stonemonkey
Looks like a cross between the matrix and limitless, definitely can't be any worse than the last movie I saw Scarlett in, under the skin.
By Jabberwocky
I love Sci Fi, and I think Matrix is kack.

Sent using NCC-1701
By stonemonkey
I love Sci Fi, and I think Matrix is kack.

Sent using NCC-1701

Loved the first one, agree with you on the other two though.
By sagi58
Not a fan of Sci-Fi; but, I would watch anything with Keanu Reeves in it!!
Also, loved the "blues" version of Romeo and Juliette (a.k.a. Avatar)!!
And, of course, the original Star Trek with William Shatner starring!!
By Frontrunner
just seen that "$ex Tape" movie with Cameron Diaz and the other guy (forgot his name) anyway, Cameron Diaz still is hot as hell IMO. But still my favourite Movie I've seen this year in terms of comedy's is "A Millions ways to die in the West", that movie gave me a good old laugh.
By Frontrunner
Had to use a dollar sign for the S in $ex tape, c'mon seriously
By Hammer278
just seen that "$ex Tape" movie with Cameron Diaz and the other guy (forgot his name) anyway, Cameron Diaz still is hot as hell IMO. But still my favourite Movie I've seen this year in terms of comedy's is "A Millions ways to die in the West", that movie gave me a good old laugh.

Ahh Cameron Diaz....the chick who I thought was the hottest living thing on this planet when she acted in the Mask. And since then, she's just another anorexic blonde trying to fit in with the rest of the anorexic blondes of the celebrity world.
By Frontrunner

Ahh Cameron Diaz....the chick who I thought was the hottest living thing on this planet when she acted in the Mask. And since then, she's just another anorexic blonde trying to fit in with the rest of the anorexic blondes of the celebrity world.

Still looking pretty good to me, but yeah, that is the way things are these days with the celebs
By RyRy
just watched R.I.P.D it is horse siht

Really? I thought it was cheesy but still good

Sent from my Nexus 4
By Jabberwocky
I could not decide if it was an EE advert or a cheap copy of Men In Black for the 1st half hour lol
By Hammer278
I sense we have very few movie buffs here...but anyway I watched Guardians of the Galaxy last night and was slightly disappointed. Never read the comics but feedback from the few who mentioned it were along the lines of WOW IT WAS GREAT....it was good and kinda funny at times but I'd give it a 7.5 at most. And I'm feeling generous.

This one though, is my kind of movie and am waiting for.

[youtube]_2aWqecTTuE[/youtube]
By Jabberwocky
SWMBO believed I was missing out on a cinematic treat so she made me watch, the Twilight Saga, all the films in order, in there full cinematic glory. I will not make anyone read through my review of each movie, however they are is the story line. Actress who acts like a block of wood meets a similarly wooden Vampire Boy and wooden Werewolf. She chooses the Vampire, gets knocked up and has a kid. Wolfy has some sort of Pedo moment with the baby. The Vampire kings don't like the baby.

avoid like Caterham avoids points.
By Hammer278
I actually watched the second Twilight movie....and it was in embarrassing circumstances

1) A friend and I were meant to catch another movie but it was fully booked
2) Friend says lets go for Twilight, the first one had some action (he saw it once and thought it would be an OK backup)
3) I saw the poster outside and thought it could be another Van Helsing (LOL!!!)
4) We get TWIN SEATS (since those were the only ones left)
5) I look around during trailers wondering why nearly everyone else in the theatre are couples
6) When the credits started rolling I'm asking my friend "WHERE THE F*CK WERE THE FIGHT SCENES??? All I saw were people staring at each other!!!"

And then I read up on Twilight and understood what it really is about...

See our F1 related articles too!