FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By spankyham
... Friend says lets go for Twilight ...

Did your friend receive a suitable punishment for the choice :hehe:
By Jabberwocky
I remember my mate insisting we had to go to the cinema, when we got there the only movie on was Garfield... He then insisted that he must of got the day wrong. He still gets called the big ginger cat when people get annoyed with him.
By Hammer278
... Friend says lets go for Twilight ...

Did your friend receive a suitable punishment for the choice :hehe:

If friend was a female, I would've definitely suggested a 'punishment'. :whip:

But since he was a close mate, I just called him a string of swear words and we were all square again. :hehe:
By sagi58
I finally got around to catching up on some movies, this summer.
The following are movies I'd actually watch more than once:

Love Liam Neeson, so was predisposed to liking the movie; but, wow... great acting, great plot, edge-of-your-seat action:

Don't let the title fool you, there are a number of interesting sub-plots, which all lead to a surprise ending:

This one's a funny, heart-warming spin on a modern-day phenomenon which, regardless of the title, is not uncomplimentary to men:

By sagi58
Ironically, just days before his death, I "started" watching this one:

Regretfully, the Black Russian kicked in, after about 15 minutes. :blush:
First on my list of movies to watch!!
By LRW
Last night the wife and I watched Captain America - Winter Soldier.

At the end I was quiet proud of myself when I noticed this:

#SPOILER#

On Nick Fury's gravestone is the inscription "The path of the righteous man: Ezekiel 25: 17" ......
By Hammer278

#SPOILER#

On Nick Fury's gravestone is the inscription "The path of the righteous man: Ezekiel 25: 17" ......

The winter soldier was cool and I enjoyed the movie.....until he removed the mask and we found out who he was.
By LRW

#SPOILER#

The winter soldier was cool and I enjoyed the movie.....until he removed the mask and we found out who he was.

Instead of talking about yourself can you acknowledge the greatness of my discovery please......
By Hammer278

#SPOILER#

Instead of talking about yourself can you acknowledge the greatness of my discovery please......

I enjoyed the Discovery channel during my teens. To be honest, I felt it was a lot more well done than National Geographic since the stories were more real and actually stuck to a theme without trying to be funny like NatGeo.

However, I feel now both channels are crap and becoming more and more untruthful. The way they portray sharks (like they're evil killers) is criminal, and not to mention I think the Jaws series as well as goddamn NatGeo contributed heavily to the extinction of the megalodon.

But I.....
By Hammer278
Did anyone see the Maze Runner?

GODDAMN it I swear I actually had a nightmare a long time back where the plot was almost EXACTLY the same and everything in the movie had a sense of some serious de ja vu. I exited the theatre feeling a bit freaked out since the settings were so similar to that nightmare. The only difference was that in my nightmare we all took turns being 'runners'.

I could've almost written that book myself if I had the time..... and the talent to write books.
By stonemonkey
Olympus has fallen, what a pile of s****
By Jabberwocky
Just watched Transformers Age of Extinction.... A poor disjointed film

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
Just watched Transformers Age of Extinction.... A poor disjointed film

Sent using NCC-1701

This was a POS film and I fervently (and vainly) hope it spells the extinction of the franchise.

And Maze Runner was good for me....but reviews from people who read the books is condemning it to hell. But even they admit that its an entertainer for those who haven't read the books.

See our F1 related articles too!