FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By shani182
I'll go first.

I would totally turn lesbian for audrey tatou.
I would rather some alone time with audrey, if you do not mind (:
Okay, I've finally hunted down some photos.
I've got a photo of one of my friends, but the photo doesn't do her justice and it was taken a very very very very long time ago.
Oh and Audrey Tautou as well (:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gwyneth Paltrow . . . . gorgeous.
I've got a photo of one of my friends, but the photo doesn't do her justice and it was taken a very very very very long time ago.

You both so thin :eek: 5 nights a week at the gym is making me fat :banghead::rolleyes: u lucky

You both so thin :eek: 5 nights a week at the gym is making me fat :banghead::rolleyes: u lucky

What is this...gym..? Also, I'd make my usual comment about how most women that think they're fat actually aren't, but since I've lost 100% of those arguments (through giving up to avoid losing my voice - women are so stubborn!), I'd probably end up wasting my time. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I always thought Christina Scabbia of Lacuna Coil was quite nice looking.

Last edited by Denthúl on 30 Apr 09, 20:27, edited 1 time in total.

See our F1 related articles too!