FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Mikep99
Seeing that this is the hot topic lately, here is some more :yes:

Men and women contestants in the 2007 Backside World Championships show off their... backsides during the final in Munich 31 October 2007. 42 participants from 26 different countries took part in the final, organised by an underwear brand.
Clicky for Video
By welshie
Nah the one with the red gloves on!!
By welshie
I think my lady would win :D

Yeah your right . . . dat be some fine ghetto booty :D
By welshie

:cloud9:
By texasmr2

Droooolll !! I would like to ask thought that we all refrain from posting any more pic's like welshie's until will get the opinion or approval from the admin's ok? If we get an approval man have I got some material for the lad's!! :thumbup:
By welshie
Uh oh!! Hope I haven't ruined it for us all :banghead:
By texasmr2
Uh oh!! Hope I haven't ruined it for us all :banghead:

No you have not as I have load's of these kind of pic's from another forum. I'm just saying that let's not proceed past that first pic without an approval from our admin's. :)
By Rivelution

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::cloud9:

No you have not as I have load's of these kind of pic's from another forum. I'm just saying that let's not proceed past that first pic without an approval from our admin's. :)

You got it boss, I too have some epic arse pictures :D
By darwin dali
Seeing that this is the hot topic lately, here is some more :yes:

Men and women contestants in the 2007 Backside World Championships show off their... backsides during the final in Munich 31 October 2007. 42 participants from 26 different countries took part in the final, organised by an underwear brand.
Clicky for Video

I like the gender equality aspect of it :thumbup:
By Mikep99
By texasmr2

I was trying to think of some horny reply for that pic but believe it or not 'ol Tex is speechless! Thank's Mike I guess! :hehe:
By Rivelution

I was trying to think of some horny reply for that pic but believe it or not 'ol Tex is speechless! Thank's Mike I guess! :hehe:

So can we post butt pictures now?
By darwin dali

So can we post butt pictures now?

Until the heavy censor hammer comes down on ya :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!