FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Cookin' I could say the Earth is spherical and you would disagree, you are nothing more than a common troll, a troll that actually caused me to resign as a moderator due to the inaction of the powers that be to permanently ban you and a few others, 18 months later and it's the same bullpoo, different year. I think it's time for me to move on and post elsewhere, where I can express an opinion without being ridiculed because some others don't share my opinion.

lets have a looksee at your repertoire of attention seeking handbag deployment, (names obscured to protect the innocent, but EACH NAME IS DIFFERENT)

Useless comments?!?!... it's a statement of fact, Jenson Button is the most recent British world champion. Regardless of your opinion of Button, it's still a valid statement. If you call Button's world title a joke, then Vettel's second world title was an even bigger joke as he had no competition all season long, the Red Bull was so dominant in 2011 that even the 'cucumber' could win a title! *******, you bring out the same 'argument' (I use the term loosely) at every opportunity, one of the reasons I quit as mod because of the same bulls**t circular rhetoric that comes from certain members, in my view, this is no better than a troll searching for a reaction!

How on Earth this thread end up being about my moderator/lack of status?

For clarification, I left the forum and quit as moderator because I didn't like the direction the forum was heading in regards to operations. I was always taught "if you don't like something in your life, change it"; that's exactly what I did, took some time out and came back when I felt the time was correct!

Hello... hopefully ******* and spankyham will continue my good work of making you look good, fixing your moderation *whoops* :P

I actually once handed in my moderator greenjacket because of the constant bickering over drivers/teams, personal insults flying about constantly, then moderators get it in the neck when we take action, which is basically why ***** earned himself a fishing trip, attacking moderators instead of leaving it alone. Frankly I don't read half the forum these days because of the same sh*t, different day scenario!

That's the nature of forums, I have been a member and moderator on a few forums that I now no-longer post on for various reasons, sometimes interests change, sometimes it's because of forum policies other times it's because of forum trolls ruining it for everyone and moderators tolerate it. I don't know why many of the members mentioned have disappeared but that's the nature of the Internet. ****** posts on the other unmentionable forum, ***** is concentrating on writing F1 related articles on the unmentionable site, *******, not sure what his issue was; but his attitude sucked; everyone was a newbie once, including the Sheriff, all I know about him now is that he moved to another town for better opportunities as a police officer, maybe he's kept busy by his work!

I got bored when I realised we had reached 2011 - and even if I am proud of my ability to inject the right code to extract through the search whatever is required to make a point or point out hypocrites, the fact I wasnt here in 2011 is enough to illustrate your hysterical claims that you quit because I hurt your feelings, you silly troll, you :rofl::rofl:
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 31 Oct 14, 09:38, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah let's leave the monotonous stuff from our bumchums outside this thread

Smutty puerile talk and simple witted F1 talk easily understood by a common lowest denominator can be found elsewhere.

Only regular pops and the highlighting of inconsistencies will be found here for those interested
By CookinFlat6
The case was tried, evidence presented, the public voted - 56%

Now the poll is locked - we can always refer to that result as gospel in the future :thumbup:

Basically, in democratic terms - you are as legitimate as Kim Jong Un - FACT

I wonder if they mine rare earth in North Korea

See our F1 related articles too!