FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I heard about this :eek:

Britain faces the “greatest and deepest” terror threat in the country’s history, David Cameron warned as he pledged emergency measures to tackle extremists.
The UK threat level was raised to “severe” — its second highest — meaning that a terrorist attack is “highly likely” in light of the growing danger from British jihadists returning from Iraq and Syria.
The Prime Minister said that the risk posed by Isil (the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant) will last for “decades” and raised the prospect of an expanding terrorist nation “on the shores of the Mediterranean”.
He disclosed that Isil had made “specific” threats against the UK and did not rule out military action to tackle the growing problem.
By geetface9
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

There's a part of me that hopes they find a way to america.....it would be comparable to a small child kicking 10 hornets' nests. We're so good at killing each other, just wait til we're all on the same team and focused on killing ISIL. I would bathe in their blood shamelessly as they would bathe in mine.
What's your phone number got to do with terrorist activity?

I am still on military reserve lol

Sent using NCC-1701
What's your phone number got to do with terrorist activity?

I am still on military reserve lol

That may not be so bad, think of all those guys you'll be able to offer prints on canvas to!
Good point. In the hospital wearing a bio haz suits, hawkin pictures of dying loved ones on canvas. Bet they would even fork out for the fast delivery as well.

Sent using NCC-1701
By sagi58
Urgh...Can't we all just get along?

Oh, but, that would make a whole lot of sense ((cents))...
unfortunately, it doesn't make enough dollars!!
By sagi58
Urgh...Can't we all just get along?

Oh, but, that would make a whole lot of sense ((cents))...
unfortunately, it doesn't make enough dollars!!

That was terrible :hehe:

Yup... Then again, the truth isn't always pretty, is it? :wink:
What I just can't get my head round is that aside from politics, the major reason for all of these terrorist atrocities is religious fairy stories. That may seem insulting to some, but I honestly and genuinely cannot get my head round people being so fanatical about something so obviously complete nonsense in the 21st century. :?
Last edited by zurich_allan on 31 Aug 14, 22:41, edited 1 time in total.

See our F1 related articles too!