FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
If there is a thread, lock this lol. I am slow but yeah, was wondering how you respond to this OR if you want to post videos of you doing so, go ahead lol. I'd do one but nobody likes me and I am a loner. My girlfriend says when I do it, she wants to be the one to pour the bucket over my head. Biatch :hehe: But yeah, your thoughts?
There's a neat pic of Lewis doing the ice bucket challenge, well, here's where Lewis got nominated by a great sport and very popular driver - Dan Ricciardo :thumbup:

[youtube]q7QZr5hiXe0[/youtube]
My thoughts are I've had almost nothing but disdain for this "challenge". I've seen these videos pop up in social media feeds for at least a week before anybody mentioned why they were doing this. The message has been completely lost. I wonder how many retards have spent more money on bags of ice and buckets than on actual donations to ALS research. The intentions for most people were never for ALS. Idk why it bothers me so much. Maybe it's because I've been aware and donating for such causes for years already and to see a bunch of unwitting morons waste water for completely unknown reasons to them just irks the f*** out of me. It's a fad and it just shows the sheep mentality that our entire race condones. It's similar to the #bringourgirlshome thing...let's just spam bullpoo and hope everybody but us does something about it.
My thoughts are I've had almost nothing but disdain for this "challenge". I've seen these videos pop up in social media feeds for at least a week before anybody mentioned why they were doing this. The message has been completely lost. I wonder how many retards have spent more money on bags of ice and buckets than on actual donations to ALS research. The intentions for most people were never for ALS. Idk why it bothers me so much. Maybe it's because I've been aware and donating for such causes for years already and to see a bunch of unwitting morons waste water for completely unknown reasons to them just irks the f*** out of me. It's a fad and it just shows the sheep mentality that our entire race condones. It's similar to the #bringourgirlshome thing...let's just spam bullpoo and hope everybody but us does something about it.

Geet, just for this post you can talk as much sh!t reg Hamilton as you want. :hehe:

Seriously though, agree with every word. Though I'm not much of a philantropist.
By RyRy
If there is a thread, lock this lol. I am slow but yeah, was wondering how you respond to this OR if you want to post videos of you doing so, go ahead lol. I'd do one but nobody likes me and I am a loner. My girlfriend says when I do it, she wants to be the one to pour the bucket over my head. Biatch :hehe: But yeah, your thoughts?

Whoever on here gets nominated needs to Nominate RC to do it... for science! lol
No they should nominate DD - then we get to see a video and finally see what he looks like.

Yeah baby! DD with high beam nipples, I'd pay a dollar to see that.

well said geet, :thumbup: makes sense

although we should let Claire have her turn, in a t shirt before we ban it :twisted:

Horner and newey have nominated Claire Williams and Lauda

Sent using NCC-1701
There's a neat pic of Lewis doing the ice bucket challenge, well, here's where Lewis got nominated by a great sport and very popular driver - Dan Ricciardo :thumbup:

[youtube]q7QZr5hiXe0[/youtube]

This is so cool, you must do it also Spankyham :mrgreen:. I challenge you. :P

Good on you Dan 8-)

well said geet, :thumbup: makes sense

although we should let Claire have her turn, in a t shirt before we ban it :twisted:

Horner and newey have nominated Claire Williams and Lauda

Sent using NCC-1701

I can easily see lauda waving his hands up at them in a 'buzz off' manner and saying, "$#@! that!" :rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!