FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
Are there sleeve tattooes involved?? :yikes:

No. There's some minimal articles involved and a fair few glittery union jacks. :yikes: in Vettel country!:yikes: :yikes:

Like these: ImageImage ??

Bit like those. But the minimal glittery clothing is made out of the union jacks :D My posh sister will DIE when she sees them. :rofl::rofl:
By sagi58
... the minimal glittery clothing is made out of the union jacks :D My posh sister will DIE when she sees them. :rofl::rofl:

Translation: She won't want to be seen with you?? :rofl:
By racechick
... the minimal glittery clothing is made out of the union jacks :D My posh sister will DIE when she sees them. :rofl::rofl:

Yep. Spot on!
By sagi58

Yep. Spot on!

Love it!! :clap:
I thought we needed a Christmas thread . What are you doing? Where are you going? What are you eating? What you get off Santa?

Arrived in Lancashire yesterday, where I'll spend the Christmas and New Year period. Time to bid a temporary farewell to the bustle of London and see out the rest of 2014 doing as little (work) as possible!

Hope everyone's doing well :drink:
By Hammer278
Got a PS4 coming my way as a Christmas present...I was also invited to my girlfriend's party. Never had that happen before.

What? Never being invited to a party, or to a girlfriend's party, or to your current gf's party? :P
By Jabberwocky
Is it the 1st time you are meeting her mates? If so I suggest painting yourself green and if anyone looks at you strange ask them if you have some food on your face. Swmbos nan still thinks I am wierd

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
By LiamCatterson
What? Never being invited to a party, or to a girlfriend's party, or to your current gf's party? :P

Never to anyone's but my family's. Considering I was with someone for 4 years, I never got an invite over there. So this year is going to feel weird celebrating with another family.

Is it the 1st time you are meeting her mates? If so I suggest painting yourself green and if anyone looks at you strange ask them if you have some food on your face. Swmbos nan still thinks I am wierd

Lol that is noted Jabber :hehe: Fortunately I was at their Christmas Party on Thursday (where I spewed my guts up in front of them :blush:)
By Hammer278
For some reason whenever I see the title of this thread I get reminded of that funny/disturbing line by the prison inmate in Dark Knight. "The boss said he'll make the voices go away. He said he'll replace them with bright lights...like CHRISTMAS! heeheehee" *faints*.
By zurich_allan
Just back home 15 minutes ago after spending 5 days at Disneyland Paris. Brilliant the weekend before Christmas seeing it all spectacularly decorated and all the kids so excited. Although he's only just over a year old it was clear that my wee boy was having a ball! :)
By racechick
Excellent Zurich! Wonderful lead up to Christmas, Christmas is all about the children! Or those who never grew up. :P

See our F1 related articles too!