FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I had a problem with the charger that caused that. They draw a lot of current that causes some chargers to start to fail

I tried various chargers and charging through USB but the same thing, looked like it was charging but wasn't, it would only ever get as far as 15% which then ran down quickly. It eventually died completely and wouldnt charge at all or start up. I got a new battery and external charger which got it started up and i did a factory reset and then the phone started charging normally again for a couple of months but its started playing up again.
I have a real anger towards my android - sp much so, that I am considering buying an iPhone 6.

May I ask what Android phone you have? I have an S4 but rooted and installed CyanogenMod, works much better, longer battery life and faster operation, it's near enough a pure Android experience, the manufacturers launchers and carrier bloat makes phones slow and unreliable in my experience.

I have a HTC One. My work phone is an S4 though.

The camera has gone on the HTC (which is very important to me right now), and the batteryhas gone too. And I'm bored of the OS. This is my 4th Android.

I thought about getting a HTC One, but decided against it because of the lack of SD card and replaceable battery, but replaceable batteries and SD card slots seem to be a thing of the past, only Samsung phones have SD card slots and replaceable batteries amongst the flagship devices.

The Samsung is vile. I call it My First Smartphone. The GUI is so cartoony.

The GS4 itself is a good device, well spec'ed, but Touchwiz is horrible and has gotten worse with every new firmware.
Samsung have a good warranty for any phone less than 2 years old

Yeah, i might have to take advantage of that.
By sagi58
I'm due for an upgrade; but, I ab-so-freaking-lute-ly HATE having to set everything up the way I like.
I have a mind to hold onto this one until h.e.l.l. freezes over!! :whip:

I nominate LRW for best sig award in forumula1.com.
:hehe: it's pretty cool!
By LRW
Good for you. I know its hard for the older generations to keep up with technolgy.

I really worry about RC and how she will cope when she becomes old too.
By sagi58
Good for you. I know its hard for the older generations to keep up with technolgy...

You'd be surprised at what I know how to do with technology! :P
What I didn't say is that there are things I choose NOT to do!
Good for you. I know its hard for the older generations to keep up with technolgy.

I really worry about RC and how she will cope when she becomes old too.

LRW, don't worry, by the time I get old phones will have bypassed the finger input. I'll just have to think it and it'll happen :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!