FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
I am liking my new Note 4. It is good upgrade from the Note 2.

It has some gimmicks that I use as well.

Yeah, we know all about it, Jabbsy :hehe:
I've asked Santa for an iphone. At exactly the time my iPad statsgoing slow and jerky. :irked:

Actually ipad is a bit better after a patch upgrade 8.1.1 it doesn't freeze any more. :)

DD that doing it on the computer thing works!
I have a real anger towards my android - sp much so, that I am considering buying an iPhone 6.

May I ask what Android phone you have? I have an S4 but rooted and installed CyanogenMod, works much better, longer battery life and faster operation, it's near enough a pure Android experience, the manufacturers launchers and carrier bloat makes phones slow and unreliable in my experience.
By LRW
I have a real anger towards my android - sp much so, that I am considering buying an iPhone 6.

May I ask what Android phone you have? I have an S4 but rooted and installed CyanogenMod, works much better, longer battery life and faster operation, it's near enough a pure Android experience, the manufacturers launchers and carrier bloat makes phones slow and unreliable in my experience.

I have a HTC One. My work phone is an S4 though.

The camera has gone on the HTC (which is very important to me right now), and the batteryhas gone too. And I'm bored of the OS. This is my 4th Android.

The Samsung is vile. I call it My First Smartphone. The GUI is so cartoony.

In my opinion.
My Samsung is poo! Everytime I get a message saying whatsap needs updating and try to do it the phone says I've not got enough memory. I've only put two apps on , whatsap and tapatalk,that's all. So I delete apps that I don't want, ones Samsung put in the phone before I even got it...and I don't want anyway, but they just all come back again. I can't get Twitter, YouTube or facebook on ,no way. Stupid phone.so that's why I want an iPhone.
No music, no vids, some photos, mostly ones I've been sent on whatsap.
I had an HTC that did that, kept telling me it had no space and to delete stuff, i couldnt find anything else to delete and it was still doing it. Had a samsung for a while now and its been fine except it has problems charging. The wee flash comes up on top of the battery indicator and it looks like its charging but its not really, seems like a common problem with samsungs.
I had a problem with the charger that caused that. They draw a lot of current that causes some chargers to start to fail
It is the galaxy ace... it has a tiny internal memory that limits it

Yes it's that. And even though there's still memory on the card thingy, it won't let you put things there.
Yes. Swmbo had one. I used it recently when my note2 died, it would not let me install the Facebook app after a factory restore due to low memory

See our F1 related articles too!