FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Good for you. I know its hard for the older generations to keep up with technolgy.

I really worry about RC and how she will cope when she becomes old too.

LRW, don't worry, by the time I get old phones will have bypassed the finger input. I'll just have to think it and it'll happen :thumbup:

Even scarier :eek:
Good for you. I know its hard for the older generations to keep up with technolgy.

LRW, don't worry, by the time I get old phones will have bypassed the finger input. I'll just have to think it and it'll happen :thumbup:

You worry about my thought process DD?

:yes::yikes::yes::yikes::yes::yikes:

:rofl: DD, you haven't lived!

Cogito, ergo sum!
That's why I'm still alive! :eek::P

Cogito, ergo sum!
That's why I'm still alive! :eek::P

It's a balancing act DD, it's balancing act!!
My shiney new iPhone arrives today. yay.

No wonder you've been such a good daddy of late, yiu had to ask your wife's permission to spend $1000 bucks.
By sagi58
or it came free with the phone contract.

How much is the Note 4 in the states?

With Bell Canada (my provider) it's about $300 (Image170) on a two-year contract
or I can buy it outright for around $800 (Image450).
or it came free with the phone contract.

How much is the Note 4 in the states?

I don't know I don't pay for them. I did not know they now had contracts now over there. The phones here tend to go free for the first tier, say the iPhone 5c, $49 for a 5s, $99 for the 6 and $199 for the flagship. The overwhelming majority of devices are always sold with a contract. From the beginning it was that way. Rarely will they sell a phone without a contract.

There's an industry stat that says a customer doesn't turn a profit for a carrier for the first 10 months of the contract, that's why they're so keen to keep you on.
By LRW
Nope - for the first time every I bought to phone outright. Cheaper in the long run.

$972. £620.

Permission was not sought. However, the wife was the one that actually suggested it.
Nope - for the first time every I bought to phone outright. Cheaper in the long run.

$972. £620.

Permission was not sought. However, the wife was the one that actually suggested it.

Dam you're in the hole now!

That's cray cray how does anyone pay the same for an iPhone as it costs for a iBook pro?!?! iOS devices are the only thing I have to pay for and of course my wife has to have one, my daughter has to have one and not just the two gen old ones like the 2 or 3 gen old ones I can get free or deeply discounted, like the 4s.

See our F1 related articles too!