FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
http://www.grandprix247.com/2014/08/28/silly-season-update-alonso-vettel-and-hamilton-to-move/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

:)8-):eek:

I like Lewis so I'd be really happy to see him in red. But some of his fans :yikes: that would be a huge test for me :hehe:

Don't worry, I won't be supporting him in red. :hehe:

I'd be going all Ricciardo and Redbull, until McLaren get a worthy driver again.

Good choice on Dan, but I'm thinking Ferrari may target him as well :)

You'd need a fair bit a slapping into shape, but in the end you could make it as a Tifoso :hehe:
The only thing which could make me even consider supporting Ferrari as a team is if they were powered by BMW. :hehe:
Generally speaking, my philosophy is to ask for forgiveness, not permission;
but, somehow, I'm reluctant to pass on that advice to either of you!! :hehe:

I can imagine getting in a bit of trouble with that philosophy, however sagi, if we ever meet i will remind you of this post.

I did say I was reluctant to offer it to either of you!! :P
So much for being an entrepreneur who sees a need and fulfills it:

Staff wrote:">Lethbridge school defends actions after suspending student selling Pepsi

School board administrators in Lethbridge, Alta., are defending their suspension policies after a Grade 12 student refused to stop selling Pepsi out of his locker.

Keenan Shaw was suspended for two days by Winston Churchill High School. He was selling the soft drink to students, which violated several school policies.

Cheryl Gilmore, superintendent of the Lethbridge public school board, said Monday that while she can't speak about the student's case, the rules say a principal has to be consulted before an item can be sold in school. Board nutrition policy also prevents the sale of sugary pop at schools...

...Student upset with suspension

Shaw says he was told the sales violated the nutrition and marketing policies, and that he was operating a business without a licence.

But compared with what some other students sell at the southern Alberta school, Shaw says his transgressions were minor...

...His mother says she believes the school went a little over the top and that the punishment is too extreme.
[youtube]rnK-jYzaWtw[/youtube]

The Huffington Post

'South Park' Completely Trolls Washington Redskins With In-Game Ad Ripping Team Name

Looks like Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder is about to face his toughest adversary yet: Eric Cartman.

Comedy Central ran an ad for the upcoming season premiere of "South Park" in which Cartman takes on both Snyder and the team's insistence on using a name many people find offensive. The promo ran Sunday during the 4th quarter of the Washington-Philadelphia Eagles game.

The commercial shows Cartman running a business under the Washington Redskins name now that it's no longer a protected trademark as a cartoon version of Snyder demands that he stop "in the name of decency." The "South Park" version of Snyder also calls Cartman's use of the team's name "offensive" and "derogatory."

"I have total respect for you," Cartman insists. "When I named my company Washington Redskins it was out of deep appreciation for your team and your people."

That's Cartman, showing some serious authoritah.

SB Nation reports that the ad aired only in the Washington market, which shows you how to really troll sports fans:
SH!T THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!! Why couldn't I do my schooling in the States. :crying::crying:

Teachers arrested for threesome with student

Two pretty blond English teachers allegedly gave a 16-year-old student a steamy private lesson in French — focusing on the phrase ménage à trois.
Rachel Respess, 24, took the teen back to her suburban New Orleans apartment on Sept. 12 and teamed up with fellow teacher Shelley Dufresne, 32, for an illicit three-way romp, cops charge.
Officials said Respess sneaked away with the schoolboy after a football game — and that the kinky liaison with Dufresne lasted until the wee hours the next morning.
Not surprisingly, the teen bragged about his exploits soon after he got back to classes at Destrehan HS, in Kenner, La. He told “other students that he was having a sexual relationship with teachers,” the St. Charles Parish sheriff’s office said.
Once word of the three-way got out, police were called and the boy — who was just shy of his 17th birthday at the time of the alleged umpalumpa — revealed the tryst with Dufresne and Respess, his current and former English teachers.
In Louisiana, the legal age of consent is 17, meaning the two women could face up to 17¹/₂ years in prison for numerous charges including carnal knowledge of a juvenile, indecent behavior with a juvenile and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile.
Students told local TV station WGNO that the trio had been fooling around for a while, and authorities are still investigating to find out just how long the alleged sexcapades lasted.
“No matter what umpalumpa the victim is, everyone should be outraged,” Kenner Police Chief Michael Glaser told the Times-Picayune. “You have an educator. Their responsibility is the safety and the education of children . . . They should have known better.”
Dufresne, a mother of three young children, has been teaching at the school for a decade, and Respess just started her second year there.
They posted $7,000 cash bonds, with Dufresne being released Wednesday night and Respess early Thursday morning.

To see the chicks, I mean...teachers -> http://nypost.com/2014/10/02/teachers-a ... SocialFlow

The envy makes my blood boil. :(
The kid is a bigger idiot, he could've played ball and got straight As the whole course and a few repeat (wilder) sessions to boot. Then kiss and tell later on.
personally I would of just kept stum until the 10 year school reunion.

At that time they'd be....34 and 42 years. Another bout (legally this time) and then announce it? I like the way you think Jabbo.

See our F1 related articles too!