FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
http://defund.com/teacher-faces-rape-sodomy-charges-after-second-student-comes-forward/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Maybe I have got the wrong end of the stick here. If I had a teacher that looked like her when I was in school and I was banging her I Would of been gloating to all my mates. The thought of going to the cops would of been the last thing on my mind.

Sent using NCC-1701

Whoa. Yeah I remember I had a crush on a teach during high school (I was around 17) and managed to get a dance from her during prom. She was at the end of her contract so I guess she felt a bit free spirited! My gf at the time found the whole thing hilarious (She never knew the extent of my crush)

But yeah, I wouldn't report if anything happened. Unless she gave me a crap grade which I didn't deserve. :twisted:
Tokyo......Tokyo awaits.

Squeeze a boob for AIDS charity

Squeeze them, donate money -- let's be happy.'
oppaiTOKYO: A group of Japanese *censored* actresses are preparing to have their breasts squeezed by fans for 24 hours this weekend for a charity event loosely translated as “Boob Aid”.
The nine adult movie stars told local media today they could barely contain their excitement about the “Stop! AIDS” campaign event — which will be televised live — but asked, perhaps somewhat optimistically: please be gentle.
“I’m really looking forward to lots of people fondling my boobs,” Rina Serina told the Tokyo Sports newspaper. “But I would be very happy if you would please be delicate.”
The event, the 12th since its launch in 2003, will be broadcast on adult cable television, with punters donating to the anti-AIDS campaign in exchange for a feel.
It comes after sexist heckling of a Tokyo assemblywoman hit the headlines, highlighting old-fashioned views towards women that still permeate Japanese society.
“I never thought my boobs could contribute to society,” added the ponytailed Serina, apparently unaware of any contradiction.
Fellow *censored* actress Iku Sakuragi had no qualms about being groped by hundreds of pairs of hands.
boob“It’s for charity,” said the 21-year-old. “Squeeze them, donate money — let’s be happy.”
Lawmakers from Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe’s ruling party sparked a public outcry in June when they subjected Tokyo assemblywoman Ayaka Shiomura to sexist taunts, shouting “Why don’t you get married?” at her during a debate on motherhood.
Japan has one of the lowest rates of female workforce participation in the developed world and a lack of childcare facilities, poor career support and deeply entrenched sexism are blamed for keeping women at home.
The 24-hour “squeeze-a-thon” begins at 8pm on Saturday (1100 GMT) and is backed by the Japan Foundation for AIDS Prevention.
- AFP

http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/catego ... s-charity/

Generally speaking, my philosophy is to ask for forgiveness, not permission;
but, somehow, I'm reluctant to pass on that advice to either of you!! :hehe:
http://www.grandprix247.com/2014/08/28/silly-season-update-alonso-vettel-and-hamilton-to-move/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

:)8-):eek:

I like Lewis so I'd be really happy to see him in red. But some of his fans :yikes: that would be a huge test for me :hehe:
Generally speaking, my philosophy is to ask for forgiveness, not permission;
but, somehow, I'm reluctant to pass on that advice to either of you!! :hehe:

I can imagine getting in a bit of trouble with that philosophy, however sagi, if we ever meet i will remind you of this post.
http://www.grandprix247.com/2014/08/28/silly-season-update-alonso-vettel-and-hamilton-to-move/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

:)8-):eek:

I like Lewis so I'd be really happy to see him in red. But some of his fans :yikes: that would be a huge test for me :hehe:

Don't worry, I won't be supporting him in red. :hehe:

I'd be going all Ricciardo and Redbull, until McLaren get a worthy driver again.

See our F1 related articles too!