FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
'Merica!

Citing the president’s comments from January – “I’ve got a pen and I’ve got a phone” – about using executive orders and executive actions in the face of congressional obstruction, right-wing pastor Mark Biltz told WND today that the “blood moon” is a divine warning to Obama that God has “more than a pen and a phone in his hand.”

“In the book of Joel it mentions three times about the sun and the moon going dark and in context it also mentions Divine wrath against all countries that want to divide or part the land of Israel,” Biltz said, touching on a frequent Religious Right claim that Obama administration efforts to broker a Mideast peace deal will lead to divine punishment.

“Like Pharaoh the leaders and pundits of today will realize when it comes to crossing the red lines of the Creator of the universe he has more than a pen and a phone in his hand.”
IAcknowledge After a controversial book was banned from a Idaho high school’s reading list, a Junior at the school organized a free giveaway of the book at a nearby park so that students could still read it. Christan parents – who claim the book is anti-Christian – were enraged and tried to get the police to stop the event. Confusion and hilarity ensued.

Mountain View High school had originally included “The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian,” by Sherman Alexie as part of their required reading list, but some parents protested and successfully got it removed (it’s currently being reviewed by the school board). The parents claimed it was too sexual for their 10th graders and that the book had an anti-Christian message.

For reference, here is the line that parents found scandalous:

‘If God hadn’t wanted us to masturbate, then God wouldn’t have given us thumbs.”

While many parents shrugged and argued, not without reason, that an American 10th grader has almost certainly been exposed to something more licentious than that even on network television, the vocal minority won out. That inspired high school Junior Brady Kissel to take a bunch of copies of the book over to a nearby park and start handing them out for free to interested students. After about an hour, police showed up. They said they had been called by a concerned citizen who were upset that the books were available to the teens without a parent’s permission.

After talking to Kissel, they concluded that there is nothing illegal with handing out books in a park, even ones that use the word “masturbate,” and they left without further action.
He's got a point.
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/05/09/amazon_granted_patent_for_taking_photos_against_a_white_background/

Amazing

Do those same "gibbons" have part-time jobs at the FIA? :twisted:
I am no crash expert but on a multiple choice exam if I had to guess if the damage to the car was caused by a 55mph crash or a 94mph crash I know what I would answer

Sent using NCC-1701
It's okay because it's not like the french trains ever run anyway.

See our F1 related articles too!