FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
Do not. I repeat, do not mess with asian chicks, especially where money is concerned. This was taken in Msia.

LOL. Good for her! Serves him right!
Do not. I repeat, do not mess with asian chicks, especially where money is concerned. This was taken in Msia.

What a complete idiot, does he not know the proper way to mug women is to use a gun,

'head bruised from the pistol whipping, welts on the neck from the necklace stripping'
'go get your man b***h, he can get robbed too' etc

I mean, dont these amateurs listen to biggie smalls before setting out?

[youtube]grsSyI62mjA[/youtube]
He's not whining at other people whining in general, he is telling people to stop making such a fuss over the noise, and I agree with him on that.
And in news that is too funny to be fiction, Button complains about ather drivers complaining

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/18227/9234950/Button-Stop-whining-or-leave

in response to Seb

http://www.planetf1.com/driver/18227/9234890/Vettel-unhappy-with-engine-sounds

:rofl::rofl:

Wow....the title Button: Stop whining or leave

Is that more of an irony or an oxymoron or both??? :yikes::yikes:
Maybe Jenson wants everybody to leave do he'll be the only one left....and he'll win :):hehe:
Not exactly an official news story, but United managed to keep a clean sheet against Bayern Munich in the first half. :yikes:
MSNBC Just about every state has official declarations honoring qualities that make it unique. South Carolina, for example, has an official state tree, state flower, state bird, state stone, state fish, state fruit, state dog, and even state opera.

It does not, however, have an official state fossil – an oversight eight-year-old Olivia McConnell hoped to change.

The third grader at Carolina Academy in Lake City wrote a letter to her state lawmakers – Rep. Robert Ridgeway and Sen. Kevin Johnson, both D-Clarendon – asking them to sponsor a bill to make the wooly mammoth the official state fossil.

But, first – before she could write the letter – she told herself she had to come up with three good reasons that the mammoth should be the state fossil.

“We can’t just say we need a sate fossil because I like fossils,” McConnell said. “That wouldn’t make sense.”

So Olivia gave her reasons: 1. One of the first discoveries of a vertebrae fossil in North America was on an S.C. plantation when slaves dug up wooly mammoth teeth from a swamp in 1725. 2. All but seven states have an official state fossil. 3. “Fossils tell us about our past.”

The girl’s representatives liked the idea and introduced bills on her behalf. All seemed to be going well – the effort passed the state House 94 to 3 – right up until state Sen. Kevin Bryant (R) said the bill needed to be amended. As he saw it, before South Carolina could have a state fossil, the legislation must also include language from the Book of Genesis, crediting “the creator” for having created woolly mammoths and everything else.

When Bryant’s proposal was ruled out of order on procedural grounds, the Republican state lawmaker tried again, insisting that the bill describe the mammoth “as created on the Sixth Day with the beasts of the field.” Soon after, another GOP state senator, whose district includes Bob Jones University, put a hold on the legislation.

By this point, the fiasco was garnering national attention, to the annoyance of the South Carolina state Senate leadership. Towards the end of the week, an exasperated majority leader, Harvey Peeler, brought the resolution to the floor – without the “creator” reference, but with the “sixth day” reference.

It passed unanimously.

See our F1 related articles too!