FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
A little anecdotal info, yesterday during these gun appreciation day gun shows, five people were accidentally shot. :rolleyes:

I don't get it, 2 of the incidents injuring 4 people involved guns that were already loaded going off when they were being unpacked in a public place and it's just seen as accidental.

How can anyone who is taking a gun to a public place accidentally leave it loaded or forget to check? And whether intentionally left loaded or down to complete stupidity how can the law see it as just an accident?
Maybe we have got it wrong. Maybe yiu should have to pass a gun hangling test to own a gun.

I remember being sat in a class room for 2 weeks in basic training on how to use a gun. Then we get tested at least one a year that we know what we are doing.
it had been a while since we'd had a school shooting, I was starting to be lulled into a false sense of security. :rolleyes: another one at a college in Houston TX.

It's starting to become fashionable over there... :shock:
The popular NRA slogan here in defense of gun rights is "guns don't kill people, people kill people" I guess the NRA would say this little 9 year old girl just killed her instructor, not the modified automatic UZI she was learning to use. Blame her. :rolleyes:
[youtube]cfMzK7QwfrU[/youtube]
He was a dumb arse in how he instructed her (wrong position), but that's besides the point. An UZI in the hands of a nine-year old - only in America (and some other wacko war-faring countries).

See our F1 related articles too!