FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By andrew
A search on Bing ('cos f**k Google and their spying) for "Geetface + F1" gave the 4 results - 2 for this forum, 1 in what I think was Japanese to do with F1 and 1 for a Facebook dweller called Adam Gore, who likes Mark Webber, Marc Marquez, Arizona Diamondbacks and goes by the unser name of Geetface in the address bar. Someone with a Facebook login can have a nosey, 'cos I don't and never will. You can thank me later.
By racechick
Good work Andrew!! I'm on it!!
By racechick
Message sent. Let's hope it's the right guy. Must be.
By Hammer278
https://m.facebook.com/geetface?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.uk%2F&refid=9&_rdr#_=_

I love that now as a forum we could collectively be stalking a totally random bloke.

That's definitely the right guy. One of his cover photos is Hamilton crashed into the barrier (qual in Germany) with Nico going past. :hehe:
that's him. I've decided he's a fugitive of the law because he stopped posting on FB about the same time he stopped posting here. If he was dead there would be at least one friend sending the family condolences or something like a get well shout out if he'd fallen off his new bike and was hospitalized.

That or he's really avoiding the place since he lost his bet.
By Hammer278
that's him. I've decided he's a fugitive of the law because he stopped posting on FB about the same time he stopped posting here.

Good on him, means he must've started his business venture finally....and using underaged illegal immigrant staff to save costs.
By racechick
Worlds largest duck about to come on tele :P

EDIT: You do all realise I didnt actually write the word duck don't you? The prgramme isn't aboypt dips is at all!

EDIT: You do all realise I didnt actually write the word duck don't you? The prgramme isn't aboypt dips is at all!

:confused:
By racechick
'Isn't about ducks' is what I should have said. Letters got jumbled up in the excitement of seeing the worlds biggest duck.

Is it about blue whales (absolute size record with up to 10 feet) or the barnacle (relative size to body size record with a ratio of 40:1!)
By racechick
No it's not about those.

See our F1 related articles too!