FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By andrew
I'm trying to work out which one is more desperate - Michael Winner's love-child or the has-been nudie model turned terrible singer. Ye Gods, what will the kids turn out like?! :eek:
Congrats to Horner and Ginger Spice.

not yet, is it?

Heard they got engaged.

not yet, is it?

Heard they got engaged.

yeah, not much more yet though

not yet, is it?

Heard they got engaged.

yeah, not much more yet though

She's 42, it won't be long.
By racechick
There was a big article about it some time ago in one of the Sunday mags. Apparently she stalked him for quite some time ( not sure if he was married or not at the time) the article also said she was quite needy emotionally. I'll see if I can find it anywhere online.
They do seem an unlikely pairing, but if it works for them.........
By LRW
Some of you lot make me chuckle.

Most on here agreed it wasn't ok to call Lewis' other half an 'attention seeking whore' - but if you are a Spice Girl it's fair game ....?
By racechick
I said the article I read said she was emotionally needy, I didn't say she was. Anyway I've searched and can't find it now. It was ages ago and may have been in Cosmo or something like that. All the links on google are the recent ones about the engagement. As I said, if it works for them that's what matters.
I think she's really pretty.
By racechick
Where the f*** is Geet? You know what he's like, I'm seriously worried now that something's happenned to him. Does anyone have his email? :(
While I was in the toilet last night, I though about doing some Google searching for him today. Sad,y the only plan was to search for recent motorcycle accidents in AZ.
By andrew
Where the f*** is Geet? You know what he's like, I'm seriously worried now that something's happenned to him. Does anyone have his email? :(

Send a PM and he should get a notification e-mail unless it's an old or closed e-mail account. Site admin may have access to peoples e-mail addresses.
Last edited by andrew on 22 Nov 14, 13:00, edited 2 times in total.
By racechick
I'll try a PM, but I don't hold out a lot of hope. DD, maybe you could try an email to him?

See our F1 related articles too!