FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
A little confession. I've been confounded by an apparent scatch on my iPad.. I've tried cleaning the screen( which is protected by a plastic covering) in case it's a smear, but all to no avail.

Then I became aware that it only appeared when I was on the forum :yikes: so I wondered if there was a problem with the forum, and that had somehow got scratched?

Then, even more mysterious, the scratch moved up and down as I scrolled. :confused:

I've been pondering this for days. The scratch is on the title bar right between the forumula1 logo and the ForzaJules.

Then :doh:
I realised it must be to separate the logo from ForzaJules. :banghead: had me going for ages! For people with white screens it might not look the same, Im on acid tiger.

Maybe it was a case of
[youtube]nW8S58CYQqs[/youtube]
:rofl:
A little confession. I've been confounded by an apparent scatch on my iPad.. I've tried cleaning the screen( which is protected by a plastic covering) in case it's a smear, but all to no avail.

Then I became aware that it only appeared when I was on the forum :yikes: so I wondered if there was a problem with the forum, and that had somehow got scratched?

Then, even more mysterious, the scratch moved up and down as I scrolled. :confused:

I've been pondering this for days. The scratch is on the title bar right between the forumula1 logo and the ForzaJules.

Then :doh:
I realised it must be to separate the logo from ForzaJules. :banghead: had me going for ages! For people with white screens it might not look the same, Im on acid tiger.

I have logged on using the computer... I can see how you got confused now
OH... you mean the hash on the home page!

I'm buying - it's so hard to get any good one here around.
By racechick

It's right at the top of this page. Between the ForzaJules and forumula1 logo.

Never sampled it, what's it like?

Never sampled it, what's it like?

The black Afghan is like a carefully aged heavy Bordeaux :cloud9:
By racechick
In North Wales where I am, there's a herd of wild goats. I may have mentioned them before. They're lovely goats and they roam freely about the mountains. I like to try and spot them. Great big horns they have and shaggy coats.
Well someone has been shooting them with a crossbow :( the police are looking at the DNA on the arrows to try to catch the person doing it. I hope they do, and then maybe shoot him/her with a crossbow!
By racechick
I've not seen Geet around for a while. Anyone heard anything ?
A good bottle of wine, not that a lot of you would ever want to import from California but they do a fine job there.

See our F1 related articles too!