FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By spankyham
I had such a crush on Gwen, and I still think she's such a hottie.
By sagi58
I had such a crush on Gwen, and I still think she's such a hottie.

She's also really funny and a lot of fun to listen to!!
Love the "teamwork" between her and Pharrell against Blake and Adam!!
By Hammer278
I had some fun reading through this page....bet at least 80% of the content relates to us forumites. :thumbup:

https://www.facebook.com/uranf1fanif
i think the best one of all is this -

You know you are an f1(or lewis) fan when you wait 2 weeks for a race and then spend the 2 hours praying it ends quickly without drama :rolleyes:
By racechick

You know you are an f1(or lewis) fan when you wait 2 weeks for a race and then spend the 2 hours praying it ends quickly without drama :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl: How many times have I done that!
By Hammer278

:rofl::rofl: How many times have I done that!

I swear on Lap 2 of the Singapore GP I was thinking "I really don't mind if it ends right now". My mind kept going back to that year Lewis was killing it in the same track in P1 only to expire lamely mid race.
By racechick
Off to the airport to fly back to Uk. I'll post some pics and comments about China when I'm back. :wavey:
Off to the airport to fly back to Uk. I'll post some pics and comments about China when I'm back. :wavey:

Are the authorities still thinking you're a UK resident or are they welcoming you as loyal tourist to the British Isles? :wink:
By racechick
I've just booked a holiday! :hehe: only a week. Lanzerote, where I went in June. It's a chill out sun holiday. Just to get set up for winter. :gone:
You poor thing, because the two week long holiday you just got back from must have been exhausting!
By Hammer278
I hate you rc. :crying:

See our F1 related articles too!