FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By elfinitty
I just came here and realized how much I've missed this forum,my June has passed with exams and graduation and July passed in a place with sh*tty wifi(which means no F1 :( ) and also with trying to pick what i'll be studying in university but finally here I am :D I hope everyone's doing fine :thumbup:
By elfinitty
Thank you :) Yeah they were okay and I got accepted in the university I wanted to go,and i'll study economics,when I was studying for the exams I was thinking of engineering but then my mind changed,I understood it wasn't for me and I felt good with the idea of studying economics so I picked that :D
By sagi58
...my June has passed with exams and graduation...

Congratulations on your Graduation!! :clap:
I hate trains. Trains can FCUK OFF!

I actually had a fairly decent experience with Virgin Trains yesterday. I was scheduled to depart to Manchester from London Euston at 12 midday. I made my way to the tube station for 10:30, and the Central Line was instantly suspended due to a person having gone under a train (happens an awful lot on the Underground).

My journey to Euston was screwed, and after exploring different avenues of public transport, I arrived at Euston 20 minutes late. I informed Virgin Trains of what had occured, and they let me have a ticket for another train for FREE.

I was very thankful, as I was expecting to have to shell out tonnes of cash for a same-day ticket. Needless to say, I was in Manchester in 2 hours time. Very impressed.
By geetface9
Does anybody remember a grand prix where red bull and mclaren were fighting for top spots and the red bull mechanics went out like they were getting ready for a pit stop and mclaren saw it and pitted their driver and as soon as red bull saw the mclaren coming in all the mechanics went and sat back down? I wanna say it was in valencia 2011 or bahrain or something like that but I can't remember exactly. Such an epic troll :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
By Hammer278
Does anybody remember a grand prix where red bull and mclaren were fighting for top spots and the red bull mechanics went out like they were getting ready for a pit stop and mclaren saw it and pitted their driver and as soon as red bull saw the mclaren coming in all the mechanics went and sat back down? I wanna say it was in valencia 2011 or bahrain or something like that but I can't remember exactly. Such an epic troll :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was common practice in the late 90s and early 2000s but then all the teams then had a 'gentlemans agreement' that they won't do that since it is not nice. :yawn:

F**king bullsh*t if you ask me.....if a bunch of mechanics can't walk around when they please, I mean come on. Takes the fun out of pitstop window.
By geetface9

It was common practice in the late 90s and early 2000s but then all the teams then had a 'gentlemans agreement' that they won't do that since it is not nice. :yawn:

F**king bullsh*t if you ask me.....if a bunch of mechanics can't walk around when they please, I mean come on. Takes the fun out of pitstop window.

Agreed man!! I laughed so hard when I saw it!!!!
I think it was brought in for safety reasons so the mechanics where not in danger in the pit lane for no reason

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
I think it was brought in for safety reasons so the mechanics where not in danger in the pit lane for no reason

Sent using NCC-1701

That was probably a later cover up reason. Originally it was a 'gentlemans agreement', this happened during the Schumacher VS Montoya VS Raikkonen days. Those good old days when Ferrari owned the sport.
I hate trains. Trains can FCUK OFF!

They're better than trams.

Are they though?

Trams are just busses that can't go anywhere else.

Besides the local council just spent £1bn and 7 years to build a single 8 mile length of tramline and all it does is clog up what used to be a decent bus service through town.

/rant

See our F1 related articles too!