FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By racechick
You poor thing, because the two week long holiday you just got back from must have been exhausting!

It was four weeks :D
By racechick
I got Patti Smith
I hate IPAs.

From Kale To Pale Ale, A Love Of Bitter May Be In Your Genes

It feels that of late the fashionable thing for small brewers to produce is these damned IPAs. :rolleyes: I'm not a bud, miller, and the light lagers that a lot of Americans call beer, but I also don't like the hit you over the head hoppyness that's all the rage in craft brewers. I like some of the belgium trappist ales, a bunch of the weisbiers beers, and malt first taste of certain lagers. But I hate the IPAs!
I normally drink cask ales. However last weekend i went to a pub that did not do them. Instead they had Johns Smiths, i had not drank it in a long time. I kicked myself after just one sip. I have not been true to myself , I have been poncing around drinking all these ales, when really what i should of been saying was "A pint of Smith please mate"

Sent using NCC-1701
Spent another week at my girlfriend's place. Really calling it a second home to me. AND been doing stuff on my new I.T Course. Making a bunch of friends. None of them are F1 fans however :(
By racechick
Things are sounding good Liam. :thumbup:
Things are sounding good Liam. :thumbup:

They are. Particularly because I was basically that kid who sat in the corner alone the previous two years and now, I have people to speak to. Great times

See our F1 related articles too!