FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By geetface9
I'm starting a second job this morning. Gotta be out the door in about a half hour. I've been working my graveyard security job from 10pm-6am since April. Now I'll be working a day job for CVS censored as a benefits setup rep where I'll be setting up people's accounts and insurance stuff so they can get their meds from cvs. I should be able to work from 7am-4pm or so after my training so that way I'll find some time to sleep on the days where I work both jobs. Luckily my days off for each job are different so I only get $#@!*& out of sleep 3 days a week. It's a nice step up in pay, almost $3/hour, so once I've got some bills paid off in about two months from working both jobs, I'm gonna quit the graveyard job and keep the day job like a 'normal' person :hehe: so yeah 80 hour work week...FML but hey, $$$$$$$$$$$$ then hopefully I can afford to get my company off the ground.
By racechick
Good on you Geetface! And in between the two jobs and sleep, you'll be filming? That's a pretty heavy schedule. Hope it all works out!
By geetface9
Good on you Geetface! And in between the two jobs and sleep, you'll be filming? That's a pretty heavy schedule. Hope it all works out!

Thanks! I'll be doing the filming once I'm back down to one job but even then it will be busy times for sure! :thumbup:

Thanks! I'll be doing the filming once I'm back down to one job but even then it will be busy times for sure! :thumbup:

Busy indeed.

[youtube]NY-HBAAoazY[/youtube]
By LRW
Is that $3/hr a typo?

haha naw sorry I meant $3/hr more at the new job than what I'm making now :hehe:

I was going to say!!

In was about to wire over a charitable donation to your beer fund.
By Hammer278
Does anyone else feel September has gone by so fast?

I think it you say it!! I'm wondering where the first two weeks went! As opposed to August which felt like a drag.

I hope October goes a bit slower....I just turned 28 and don't want to reach 30 too quickly.
By geetface9
Is that $3/hr a typo?

haha naw sorry I meant $3/hr more at the new job than what I'm making now :hehe:

I was going to say!!

In was about to wire over a charitable donation to your beer fund.

:hehe::hehe::hehe: Thank you for the thought :drink::drink::drink: can't have druncle geet getting thirsty now can we :P
By sagi58
New season on...

Grrreat chemistry between the "judges"...

In the back, Blake Shelton...
In front, Pharrell Williams, Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine...

More "blind auditions" on later...
:clap::clap::clap:

See our F1 related articles too!