FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Have a question and don't want to sift through Wiki?
Ask away!
By Jabberwocky
I am like a WW2 tank, I will drink any old sh*t. However I prefer Bells Whisky.
By stonemonkey
Whiskey for sure. Rye whiskey is harsh as $#@!

I had unaged jack daniels rye whiskey once..... BLUGHUGHGUHGOSIHG;LASDGHLKBNJRHGU4HNB

I got to taste the beer (I think they called it that) before it went to the stills, the taste stayed with me for days.
By geetface9
Whiskey for sure. Rye whiskey is harsh as $#@!

I had unaged jack daniels rye whiskey once..... BLUGHUGHGUHGOSIHG;LASDGHLKBNJRHGU4HNB

I got to taste the beer (I think they called it that) before it went to the stills, the taste stayed with me for days.

haha $#@! that!! :rofl:

I had a shot of smirnoff smore flavor and :vomit: I couldn't get that taste outta my mouth for three days :banghead: give it a shot, it may give that beer you mentioned a run for its money!
By Hammer278
Whiskey is my buddy for long flights.
By CigarGuy
If y'all ever have a chance, try W.L. Weller bourbon. More specifically the 12 year, but if not then the 7 year is legit!

...and if you can additionally find the Weller 107, mix it 50:50 and you'll have a faux Pappy!
Finally a topic I know, at least, a little about!
Bourbon is my favourite whiskey, although RittenhouseBIB makes an inexpensive rye.
I like the thought of a BIB(barreled in bond) as it's always 50% ABV. Further like all the
"barrel strength" offerings now available, to proof them down to my desired strength.
And, of course, they ALL go well with a cigar! :wink:
By CigarGuy
Whiskey and Cigars! You have the decadence of F1 already sorted :-)

Did seem like a logical progression?!

See our F1 related articles too!