FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By sagi58
As well as the Moderators, who can look in anytime they like,
it's great to see our Tifosi numbers growing!

Let's all introduce ourselves and get a proper

spanky, since this section of the forum is your "baby", why not start us off?
By spankyham
Welcome fellow Tifosi.

I'm an Australian, but both my parents are Italian, so I can have citizenship of both countries. For the past nearly 15 years I have lived and worked in the Philippines.

I've followed Ferrari since I can remember :-)

I'm also a big fan of Australian Rules Football.
By sagi58
Hello, everyone!!

I'm Canadian born and bred; but, both my parents are Italian (actually, they're Calabrese, which makes us "different"!)).
I do have dual citizenship; but, haven't had a reason to use my Italian passport, lately!!

I have only been following F1 for a few years (about 10, more or less) and am still learning, so when I make mistakes,
please feel free to correct me!!

LOVE Ferrari... LOVE Kimi... beginning to LOVE Alonso!!
Forza Ferrari!! Image
By LiamCatterson
I guess the spotlight is on me now...

Yes, I am Liam Catterson, yes my username gives it away, I was born in (Not so) Great Britain, I have autism so don't shoot me but don't let that put you off. I am still as normal as the rest of the forum but you know, if I act weird, I am weird. My parents are British too and everyone, despite me living in the North East of England, says I have a very posh voice. Love it...

Yeah, I have loved F1 for as long as I can remember so practically all of my life. Taking after my mum since she is an F1 fan too. I've been to Silverstone every year since 03 (apart from last year) and why am I posting on the Tifosi part of the board? Because Ferrari is my heart forever. My other admiration include a video game series called METAL GEAR and I am a big Doctor Who fan, before anyone asks, Eleven is my god. Red is my favourite colour, I have a YouTube channel (same as my username) which I upload blogs on and I also have a Twitter account (@LiamCatterson94). I am a ranter a lot but I am kind too... :)
By sagi58
Liam you don't sound any different to any one I know!!

Great to have you to chat F1 with!! :wavey:
By F2004
Ferrari lounge, this is a very cool idea
By sagi58
Ferrari lounge, this is a very cool idea

Yes!! :thumbup: Definitely!! :thumbup:
Welcome!! :thumbup:
By 3double8
Hiiiiiiii guuuuuys!!! I absolutely love what you've done with this room. I'm not a big talker as you all know, which might be a good thing when I get married I guess.
By Jabberwocky
Well chat away in here, we will not turn off any privileges if you say the wrong thing lol

Sent using NCC-1701
By sagi58
Hiiiiiiii guuuuuys!!! I absolutely love what you've done with this room. I'm not a big talker as you all know, which might be a good thing when I get married I guess.

Red looks just great on you!! :wavey:
By Big Azza
I guess the spotlight is on me now...

Yes, I am Liam Catterson, yes my username gives it away, I was born in (Not so) Great Britain, I have autism so don't shoot me but don't let that put you off. I am still as normal as the rest of the forum but you know, if I act weird, I am weird. My parents are British too and everyone, despite me living in the North East of England, says I have a very posh voice. Love it...

Yeah, I have loved F1 for as long as I can remember so practically all of my life. Taking after my mum since she is an F1 fan too. I've been to Silverstone every year since 03 (apart from last year) and why am I posting on the Tifosi part of the board? Because Ferrari is my heart forever. My other admiration include a video game series called METAL GEAR and I am a big Doctor Who fan, before anyone asks, Eleven is my god. Red is my favourite colour, I have a YouTube channel (same as my username) which I upload blogs on and I also have a Twitter account (@LiamCatterson94). I am a ranter a lot but I am kind too... :)

Mate, you are one of the most civilised, "normal" people here on the forum. :thumbup:
By sagi58
...Mate, you are one of the most civilised, "normal" people here on the forum. :thumbup:

And, one of the most genuine and honest, too!! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!