FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Here's the snippet of Luca's interview where he lays out the two reasons Fernando is leaving Ferrari.

Simple translation is he's leaving because he needs a change of scenery and his age means there is an urgency for him to get into a championship winning car.

[youtube]_J8NCmgcpgo[/youtube]
I can't say that I blame Alonso; but, I am disappointed for him and for Ferrari.
I do wish him luck, just as long as it's not at the expense of Ferrari!! :wavey:
Ferrari contracts revealed.

It seems Vettel's contract has been seriously understated by those in know on various forums, we can now reveal that Seb will earn $1TRILLION - not counting sponsorship at the Scuderia.

Also, in breaking news, Kimi's contract has been extended by 15 years. http://thejudge13.com/ferrari/contracts ... nampakluto:D
Thanks for posting that, spanky; but, to be honest, I'll have to wait for the condensed version!!
I'm beat on my feet, at the moment!!

g'night!! :wavey:
There must be a lot of changes and lock-downs going on inside Ferrari ATM. It's really noticeably how little media information is being released from Ferrari since Sergio took over. In the last 2 days all we've had from the official "media centre" is that Park Inbee (LPGA golfer) got married in a white Ferrari FF
Although very young, this kid has shown a lot of promise. It is very interesting that he is featured on the official Ferrari Media site, could his dad be investing in a customer team of Ferrari?

[youtube]Q2HpSBOsPTM[/youtube]
There must be a lot of changes and lock-downs going on inside Ferrari ATM. It's really noticeably how little media information is being released from Ferrari since Sergio took over. In the last 2 days all we've had from the official "media centre" is that Park Inbee (LPGA golfer) got married in a white Ferrari FF

Not a bad thing, I'd say, considering how the media just loves to blow things out of proportion.
Of course, there are a lot of F1 fans who like to speculate about how badly off Ferrari really is!!
I'd heard that was Turrini's next prediction; but, he doesn't predict who's coming in to replace him!!

Sigh... have faith, Tifosi, have faith!!
 wrote:">New Law Threatens Monza Future

The future of the historic grand prix at fabled Monza has taken a blow this week, according to reports in the Italian press. F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone warned earlier this year that the existing Italian grand prix contract, running only until 2016, is a commercial "disaster".

And now, more bad news for Monza has emerged from the government, Italian newspapers including La Stampa reveal.

It is about the so-called 'legge di stabilita', or stability law, in which a decision of the senate has made the collapse of the Italian grand prix beyond 2016 reportedly more likely.

Reports said an amendment of the law allowing a tax exemption to the tune of about EUR 20 million has been ruled out.

Politician Fabrizio Sala is quoted as saying: "The stability law penalises Monza and its Autodrome, putting at risk the future of the formula one grand prix".

But former F1 driver Ivan Capelli, who this year became a director of the automobile club of Milan, vowed to fight for the Italian grand prix.

"Our commitment to find the resources needed is clear," he insisted.

See our F1 related articles too!