FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By the way, that Media release from Ferrari states:

The 458 Speciale A sports the most powerful naturally-aspirated road-going V8 engine ever built by Ferrari...

So... dumb question of the day:

Is this why we're not into the hybrids? :confused:
Because they don't reflect what we're doing on the road?
Ferrari do have hybrids, the La Ferrari probably the most notable. But we are late to the party and have a lot to catch up. Still, we are attacking that challenge.
If the money they are reportedly offering Fernando to move is true (100Mil) then he'd have to look at it. Apparently Marco has made it clear to Fernando in Singapore that Ferrari won't match that.

Interesting the rumors coming out about how far behind Honda are with their engine. The reduced testing as a lead-up to the 2015 season won't help them nor will the fact that they will only have one car running all their testing each of the test days - talk about all your eggs in one basket.

Even if the Honda PU ends up ok and competitive, it still begs the question of what will McLaren do with it. They have the best PU this year and are coming last in terms of Mercedes powered units.

If Fernando goes I'd be really worried if he ended up at Mercedes or Red Bull because he would be very difficult to beat there, but at McLaren, if Ferrari do produce a competitive car in 15 or at least 16 then there are other drivers that can win for us :yes:
Considering this is a ""rumour"" then, I think it's safe to say the money that McLaren are supposedly offering Alonso!!

By the way, gents... and this is a completely sexist thing to say, especially coming from me...
when it comes to rumours (close kin to gossip), we gals have nothing on you guys!! :thumbup:
As with the "Luca out" call, I'm think Fernando is on his way to McLaren.

Wish him well if he really is on his way. Somewhat relieved it's McLaren he's heading to.

So will we at Ferrari have the expected Jules Kimi show or will there be a surprise arrival? A Red Bull driver perhaps.
Nando out (sad but the day always had to come), Jules in (really excited about this)
Vettel out of Red Bull at the end of the year.
RB drivers for 2015 will be Dan and Kyviat. Will be official sometime this weekend I believe.
Vettel out of Red Bull at the end of the year.
RB drivers for 2015 will be Dan and Kyviat. Will be official sometime this weekend I believe.

You're late to the party: it's going viral already! :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!