FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By What's Burning?
I might as well do this now so it still counts as pre-season. I'm going to revise my predictions from the end of last year and move Ferrari up to fourth place int he WDC this year.
By racechick
WB...it would be helpful to me to know if you place them above or below McLaren?
By CookinFlat6
Mclaren obviously have a much better packaged car, much better engine, much better aero, more peformance potential and a star driver, its therefore just a matter of time for them. For me Ferrari may get better results at the start, however this will be a function of an extra year. The Mclaren WILL be faster, more DF, and finish higher as reliability permits.
So even if somehow Ferrari finish above Mclaren in the points this year, we will all see proof that Mclaren will be much better the next year
By darwin dali
Mclaren obviously have a much better packaged car, much better engine, much better aero, more peformance potential and a star driver, its therefore just a matter of time for them. For me Ferrari may get better results at the start, however this will be a function of an extra year. The Mclaren WILL be faster, more DF, and finish higher as reliability permits.
So even if somehow Ferrari finish above Mclaren in the points this year, we will all see proof that Mclaren will be much better the next year

This your post will come to haunt you :hehe:
By What's Burning?

This your post will come to haunt you :hehe:

How can there be haunting when your favorite driver becomes a three time WDC? :cloud9:

The battle for number one status at Ferrari is going to be salacious. :twisted:
By sagi58
...The battle for number one status at Ferrari is going to be salacious. :twisted:

With the changing of the guard, that may no longer be the way Ferrari do business. 8-)
By Hammer278
It's going to be fascinating out of the two 2nd class drivers from 2014, which will become No.1 in Ferrari this season.
By Hammer278
A Mercedes engine + chassis? :hehe:
By LiamCatterson
It's going to be fascinating out of the two 2nd class drivers from 2014, which will become No.1 in Ferrari this season.

Vettel will. From my perspective, Kimi has lost all hope.
By Hammer278
I'd share that opinion. All Kimi's got riding on him is the "iceman oh I'm so cool" persona. On track the guy is a goner.
By LiamCatterson
I'd share that opinion. All Kimi's got riding on him is the "iceman oh I'm so cool" persona. On track the guy is a goner.

To me, I think he lost all credibility after he won the title in 07. Ever since then, he hasn't been that special compared to pre-2007.
By Hammer278
He had a pretty solid year at Lotus though. That was some of the old spark, but when he rejoined Ferrari it looked like he's already a semi-retired driver.
By sagi58
Except for a few "good" moments, Alonso didn't look all that great, either in last year's car.
Here's hoping the playing field a little more level, even if it's still uphill for us!!
By LiamCatterson
Except for a few "good" moments, Alonso didn't look all that great, either in last year's car.
Here's hoping the playing field a little more level, even if it's still uphill for us!!

In fairness, last year's car was pretty horrible. Which is why I believe this years HAS to be a major improvement

See our F1 related articles too!