FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By CookinFlat6
i realise you might think that tag team in the gif want to pump you up, but I dont see what this has to do with the ferrari factual support thread :confused:
By racechick
I can understand your feelings Sagi, this is indeed the Ferrari support thread. But you know, that can't preclude anything that isn't a glowingly rosy comment about Ferrari. If everytime someone wants to say something, point something out, about a team or driver, that isn't 100% positive, they have to start a new thread, that will make the forum disjointed and repetitive. Do some people over step the mark sometimes? Yes. I personally believe they do. But Ferrari have left themselves wide open to criticism this season. People have long memories, and some of the stunts Ferrari have pulled during their long and chequered history would make your hair curl. You couldn't write a Holywood script about it. So human nature kicks back, especially after being told to STFU saying untrue things about Ferrari that subsequently turned out to be spot on correct.

EDIT: for the record, I hope Ferrari get through this difficult time. f1 will continue whether or not Ferrari remain on board , but F1 will be the richer if Ferrari are involved. Sometimes things have to get worse befor they can get better, especially if things were wrong , but masked in the first place. I'd love a strong Ferrari fighting on a level playing field but I think they have a way to go yet.
By What's Burning?
if it wasn't for the constructive (some call it negative) critism in this thread, there would be no activity in it. Yo 4 reelz.
By Hammer278
Yep, consider our posts as donations. Even with all that extensive history and "tradition", the Ferrari thread trail a team which has done 4 full seasons in modern F1. Imagine this thread without the constructive criticism. :crying:
By What's Burning?
Gone four years without a dry pole and have gotten pole in only two of the last six years. but the problem is the too expensive frozen development turbo v6 engines or so that's the opinion of some.
By CookinFlat6
Well, at least they got rid of the second best driver on the grid(only the best for ferrari), and that should improve their results when the car is not the best
By What's Burning?
Interdasting...

GPToday After just seven months in the job, Marco Mattiacci is set to lose his role as Ferrari team boss.

Germany’s Sport Bild on Saturday cited ‘well-informed sources’ in claiming the 43-year-old Roman will be replaced by the Marlboro Europe brand manager Maurizio Arrivabene.
By Hammer278
Interdasting...

GPToday After just seven months in the job, Marco Mattiacci is set to lose his role as Ferrari team boss.

Germany’s Sport Bild on Saturday cited ‘well-informed sources’ in claiming the 43-year-old Roman will be replaced by the Marlboro Europe brand manager Maurizio Arrivabene.

LOL WTFFFF.

Honestly it's starting to get sad.
By CookinFlat6
Interdasting...

Well well, when I said after his appointment that he would always attract a faction who could depose him once they all forget about his long term plan and start panicking - i was told this time things were different

This happens a lot, any company that moves from a fully owned subsidiary to a non management buy-in public float - it easily disintegrates into chaos and goes through several hired gun managers, Sergio will bve hoping to float before the whole thing starts to get stripped by those with equity but no ability from those like MnM with ability but no equity
Piero ferrari hanging around today wasnt a good sign
By racechick
:yikes: Ferrari are changingTP's like some folk change their knickers!
By racechick
:hehe: well,slight exaggeration perhaps :P
By racechick
Wee ell. If you don't wear them every day then Ferrari would probably have you beat.

See our F1 related articles too!