FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By sagi58
We seem to be having a hard time with the word "support", especially in regards to anything Ferrari!!

I think I'll retype the post I made last night that seems to have mysteriously disappeared!

Support: to help or encourage, in this case, a team/driver.

Constructive Criticism: offering valid/well thought out opinions about the work of others.
It includes both positive and negative comments, made in a friendly manner rather than
a denigrating/belittling/patronizing manner.
n.b. the purpose of constructive criticism is to improve.
By What's Burning?
Tell that to the furious Tifoso you've got coming round. I understand there is currently perhaps fear of the unknown at Ferrari, but please talk to him, make him understand. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
By racechick
We seem to be having a hard time with the word "support", especially in regards to anything Ferrari!!

I think I'll retype the post I made last night that seems to have mysteriously disappeared!

Support: to help or encourage, in this case, a team/driver.

Constructive Criticism: offering valid/well thought out opinions about the work of others.
It includes both positive and negative comments, made in a friendly manner rather than
a denigrating/belittling/patronizing manner.
n.b. the purpose of constructive criticism is to improve.

Sagi I told you what happenned to your previous posts. They were moved to the Sagi/ Cookie thread.
By sagi58
Sagi I told you what happenned to your previous posts. They were moved to the Sagi/ Cookie thread.

Lo and behold, you did. Of course, because I didn't go back three pages, I hadn't noticed!
To be honest, I think those definitions were more relevant here, since it's not just Cookin'
that seems to think it's open season on Ferrari.

However, you all go ahead and have your fun! :thumbup:

It won't last long! :nono:
Forza Ferrari!! Image
By sagi58
Tell that to the furious Tifoso you've got coming round. I understand there is currently perhaps fear of the unknown at Ferrari, but please talk to him, make him understand. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

What mostly leads to anger is being ridiculed, patronized, insulted, etc...
Or having your favourite driver/team, in this case, be ridiculed, patronized
insulted, belittled in a thread that's supposedly created to be supportive.

I know. Been there, done that! :yes:

The thing is, we do NOT all have to agree, we do NOT all have to like what
others are posting, we do NOT have to consistently and insistently belabour
our own point of view to the point of nagging and bullying.

However, we DO have to be respectful of others and their opinions.
I don't think that's too much to ask!
By racechick

Lo and behold, you did. Of course, because I didn't go back three pages, I hadn't noticed!
To be honest, I think those definitions were more relevant here, since it's not just Cookin'
that seems to think it's open season on Ferrari.

However, you all go ahead and have your fun! :thumbup:

It won't last long! :nono:
Forza Ferrari!! Image

I mentioned where your posts had been moved to as soon as you asked about them. Now can we please discuss Ferrari related things in this thread and not your views on how the forum should be run.
By Hammer278
Lol.....reading the last couple of pages this funny image just came in my head.

Oh yeah support thread...btw Ferrari is awesome. :yawn:
By CookinFlat6
Lol.....reading the last couple of pages this funny image just came in my head.

Oh yeah support thread...btw Ferrari is awesome. :yawn:

reading your post this funny scene just came in my head.
[youtube]jz5E0SQ9dGQ[/youtube]

yeah Ferrari are one of the best teams :blush:
By CookinFlat6

It's BS

bullpoo [bo̵ol′s̸hit′]
Use bullpoo in a sentence

noun
The definition of bullpoo is disrespectful, stupid or dishonest language or behavior.

:yikes:

Ferrari are not a BS team, they are actually rather good
Last edited by CookinFlat6 on 20 Sep 14, 12:18, edited 2 times in total.
By What's Burning?

What mostly leads to anger is being ridiculed, patronized, insulted, etc...
Or having your favourite driver/team, in this case, be ridiculed, patronized
insulted, belittled in a thread that's supposedly created to be supportive.

I know. Been there, done that! :yes:

The thing is, we do NOT all have to agree, we do NOT all have to like what
others are posting, we do NOT have to consistently and insistently belabour
our own point of view to the point of nagging and bullying.

It must be, since you're unable to do it in every other thread but this one. Forsake Ferrari!

eDIT: :rofl: Forza! Damned iPad.
By racechick
Impressive showing from Ferrari today. Sod's law that when they're on the pace Kimi gets a problem. I think without that problem he may have beaten Alonso today. What do people feel their race pace is like?
By sagi58
Image the ability of people to copy and paste, out of context, is just ridiculously breath-taking!
Actually, it's just ridiculous!! :wink:
By What's Burning?
Did anyone see Kimi today? Fernando with his usual usual and Kimi all up in here on Friday and Saturday, then comes race day he goes out for an ice cream or something, it way hot. Anyway, good on Ferrari to claw back some points on Williams today, Botta's flat tire proved costly. The fight for third place in the constructors is proving to be as exiting as the fight for fifth place in the constructors.

Really nice slug fest between the lot of them today.
By CookinFlat6
Yes Kimi is a real enigma - he was really honest when he said he was bored of f1 and preferred rally, he just cannot be bothered unless everything is laid out in front of him. A shell of the Mclaren kimi. Just when you think he is on it he gives up and hands a place to a Jordan that lost its front during the race.
As it is Ferrari need to start worrying more about Force India than Williams in the WCC, maybe even McLaren if Mags suddenly clicked and started delivering his potential in points
By Hammer278
Did anyone see Kimi today? Fernando with his usual usual and Kimi all up in here on Friday and Saturday, then comes race day he goes out for an ice cream or something, it way hot. Anyway, good on Ferrari to claw back some points on Williams today, Botta's flat tire proved costly. The fight for third place in the constructors is proving to be as exiting as the fight for fifth place in the constructors.

Really nice slug fest between the lot of them today.

No worries, in Suzuka it's a custom built track for Williams (well, after Mercedes)...they should pick a buck load of points there with Bottas wanting to make amends.

See our F1 related articles too!