:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha, that was the best meme

Hamms78 has a challenger in the king of memes stakes

:rofl:
By racechick
image.jpg

image.jpg

Scarbs had this to say about it....

@ScarbsF1: Merc W06: A narrower pimple nose, cleaner roll hoop with 2 internal ducts, no side inlets + a tighter top body http://t.co/I5DWDHUxpO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By racechick
And another one

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By racechick
And one that shows how it's changed
By CookinFlat6
As a Lewis fan, looking forward to this season is almost like being transported back in time to 2009, with the inbetween lame duck, double diffuser, blown exhaust, flexi wing, disturbing steak dinner era evaporated with a whiff of hair gell
By Hammer278
Looks very neatly packaged. :) Reminds me of the Ferrari chassis transformation from 2001 - 2002.....like a car that worked out and lost the last of its baby fat.
By CookinFlat6
Any Lewis follower will know that the start of the season, and the first impression of the car is generally when we get one of those huge 'undiplomatic' heart on sleeve, completely truthful unsandbagged opinions about his car and prospects

So when Lewis says something like this after a pre Jerez shakedown at Silverstone, this is the time to start buying non Lewis/Merc fans a subscription to vaselines home delivery service

"It's going to be an interesting season," 2014 world champion Lewis Hamilton reflects at the end of the day at Silverstone. "Honda are back, which is pretty cool given their history with McLaren. I'm excited to see how Williams get on - it's great to see such an iconic team back up there, and I'm looking forward to hopefully fighting with them again. And of course there's Red Bull and Ferrari.

"Unfortunately for those guys, it's going to be hard to match what we have. There are so many areas we can improve and be even better from last season, which is hard to believe after such a dominant year. But I know this team. I know how amazing we can be."
By racechick
Sounding good, sounding very good!

And while some teams struggle for sponsors Merc seem to announce a new partneroship daily
http://www.mercedesamgf1.com/en/news/20 ... ouncement/

See our F1 related articles too!