FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By What's Burning?
Lets not fking kid ourselves, that rule was in place from Race 1.

So what's the penalty for *ico breaking the rule then? Or are we pretending the rules are only going to be in force from now onwards. :beans:

Let's start curbing the *ico use, although I can understand the sentiment it's not in line with our forum guidelines. Plus it makes you seem like more of an intellectual, less bitter or pissed off if you write Nico instead. Let's keep that thought going forward. Just a gentle reminder and I expect, you guys won't need to be reminded again.
By kingedward
If I were Lewis, the punishment I would ask for would be to no longer share my driving data with Nico. Then we would get to see the difference in skill level between the two drivers. I think this would increase Lewis' chances of a monster comeback WDC.
By What's Burning?
If I were Lewis, the punishment I would ask for would be to no longer share my driving data with Nico. Then we would get to see the difference in skill level between the two drivers. I think this would increase Lewis' chances of a monster comeback WDC.

Good answer.
By sagi58
Every single time I see one of your posts, your signature makes me laugh...

This one really had me :rofl:

...Better stop the hemorrhaging, and quick.

By CookinFlat6

:confused: The only way soreness leads to hemorrhaging is at a Michael Barrymore party (British humour)
By sagi58

:confused: The only way soreness leads to hemorrhaging is at a Michael Barrymore party (British humour)

It's the association, not the act itself!! :hehe:
By Jabberwocky

Just don't go in the swimming pool.

Sent using NCC-1701
By Frontrunner
Merc say there going to punish Nico, They better follow thru with a decent punishment, but me thinks not, Merc are to weak
By racechick
They've "fined" him. Big deal!
By racechick
They've "fined" him. Big deal!

How much?

Merc wouldn't reveal it. Peanuts I imagine to buy a world championship, considering he's just signed a multi year deal.
By Big Azza
The penalty to Nico does no justice to Hamilton or the disillusioned F1 fans at the moment. The fact is that Rosberg has got an extra 18 point advantage over Hamilton that he does not deserve. That kind of advantage could take many races to make up.

It really throws the whole of this year's championship into disrepute. But I still want Rosberg to win the championship this year.

See our F1 related articles too!