FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By geetface9
there was no need whatsoever for Lewis to move over.

And this is definitely why you and I are watching two different championships :P

Yeah you want Nico to have an easy ride.

Not at all. I just view incidents like today without staring straight up hamilton's @$$.

And how exactly am I staring up Lewis' arse? Were you staring up Rosberg's during Monaco quali?

The fact that you can't understand why lewis would be asked to move over says it all. And no I wasn't staring up anybody's arse in monaco quali, and I wasn't staring up anybody's arse when hamilton parked it in austria quali either

So according to you osberg is the shiat, the better driver, the one cunning enough to put a banker lap in Monaco and the one in the lead but he needs Lewis' help to move over. You're like the Pam Anderson of the Lewis haterz club! Pathetic. :rofl:

I missed this earlier. Meh. Rosberg is quite obviously better at qualifying than hamilton this year. Rosberg didn't need anybody to pull over as he never asked for it initially. I'm just fanboying rosberg as fervently as hamilton fans fanboy hamilton, so if I'm pathetic what does that say about you? :wink:

So you're okay with me calling you Pam Anderson. :wink:

I like to think I'm that sexy. Plus I'd $#@! me so I guess it's all good :rofl:
By ang4f1
The Merc radio messages I heard....not verbatim

Team radio to LH....Nico is on a different strategy...don't hold him up
Lewis...My tyres might not last...
Nico...why is he not letting me past?
Team...Let Nico past..
Lewis...I'm not slowing down for Nico
Nico...Why is he not letting me through?
Team..we've told him Nico...

Nico came in for FASTER options....(why wasn't Lewis on them...his first set lasted for 31 laps?)
Team Radio to NR...Pushing hard , 13 Quali laps to go...

Nico has been very vocal ...about his team & he's been there from the start...etc
If he had gone into the summer break 39 points ahead,.....
By CookinFlat6
there was no need whatsoever for Lewis to move over.

And this is definitely why you and I are watching two different championships :P

Yeah you want Nico to have an easy ride.

Not at all. I just view incidents like today without staring straight up hamilton's @$$.

And how exactly am I staring up Lewis' arse? Were you staring up Rosberg's during Monaco quali?

The fact that you can't understand why lewis would be asked to move over says it all. And no I wasn't staring up anybody's arse in monaco quali, and I wasn't staring up anybody's arse when hamilton parked it in austria quali either

So according to you osberg is the shiat, the better driver, the one cunning enough to put a banker lap in Monaco and the one in the lead but he needs Lewis' help to move over. You're like the Pam Anderson of the Lewis haterz club! Pathetic. :rofl:

I missed this earlier. Meh. Rosberg is quite obviously better at qualifying than hamilton this year. Rosberg didn't need anybody to pull over as he never asked for it initially. I'm just fanboying rosberg as fervently as hamilton fans fanboy hamilton, so if I'm pathetic what does that say about you? :wink:

So you're okay with me calling you Pam Anderson. :wink:

I like to think I'm that sexy. Plus I'd $#@! me so I guess it's all good :rofl:

Yeah she looks best when when she is getting banged hard by some hairy rock music dude, I bet you would look as good in that position geet :thumbup:
By geetface9
Yeah she looks best when when she is getting banged hard by some hairy rock music dude, I bet you would look as good in that position geet :thumbup:

I'm sure you're the authority on that so I'll take your word for it buddy :wink:

I thought she looked best on her roast cuz I could see her nipples through her shirt the entire time and they didn't blur it :rofl::rofl::rofl:
By Hammer278

I'm sure you're the authority on that so I'll take your word for it buddy :wink:

I thought she looked best on her roast cuz I could see her nipples through her shirt the entire time and they didn't blur it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What Roast, I see no nipps here!

[youtube]AI8nGkx-iHk[/youtube]
By CookinFlat6

Hey I was just been polite, whatever you think looks good on you is ok by me

I like to think I'm that sexy.

:yikes:
By sagi58
Sagi is on fire because Ferrari got a podium. Too bad she prefers to share the enthusiasm in the Merc thread....

Actually I think the first post she made after the race was to smack down cookie for something he said :hehe: instead of celebrating the Alonso success. Go figure.

Actually, the first post I made after the race was in the chat.
Cookie was there, as was stonemonkey. Since you wouldn't
believe me, you can ask them yourself what my first post was.
By LRW
Sagi is on fire because Ferrari got a podium. Too bad she prefers to share the enthusiasm in the Merc thread....

Actually I think the first post she made after the race was to smack down cookie for something he said :hehe: instead of celebrating the Alonso success. Go figure.

Was it this...?

Shit me. Hamilton is GOOD. We need to get that guy to Ferrari, quick smart, and dumb this ice cream eating waster pronto, eh?
By geetface9

What Roast, I see no nipps here!

[youtube]AI8nGkx-iHk[/youtube]

That's the one! You can't see her nips right through that shirt? I can!
By sagi58

Was it this...?

Shit me. Hamilton is GOOD. We need to get that guy to Ferrari, quick smart, and dumb this ice cream eating waster pronto, eh?

Nope. But, you have a great imagination! :wavey:
By Nin-Chin
"For Nico, it was behind the first Safety Car when it looked like the brake system had failed. With Lewis, it was when he started losing fuel pressure – and power – as he was running behind Fernando [Alonso], with Nico closing in. We were hoping he could make it to the finish – but we expected the problem would be terminal." Toto Wolff

So that's why it was hard to Lewis to attack Fernando, because he was losing power.
By Hammer278
Mercedes is having too many issues. Most unreliable team in F1 now?
By Frontrunner
Mercedes is having too many issues. Most unreliable team in F1 now?

Behind Lotus I reckon, but Merc is actually getting worst as the season goes so far.
By Nin-Chin
Yeah that'd odd. I think ever since Canada things have been going wrong at least once each weekend.
By racechick
paddy Lowe says he has moved Mercedes to a new level. He credits Ross but says things have moved on.
http://m.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/115310

Actually I personally think they would have moved on just as well if not better were Ross still at the helm. And there would have been no ' panic on the pitwall' as described by Lauda, and no panic team orders. Lewis would have won that race from the pits.

Not discrediting Paddy here, but not yet convinced there's a clear 'leader ' running the show as there was with Ross and not completely convinced of him yet calling the shots in a fast moving race where strategy is crucial. I guess I don't quite have the confidence with Ross not there.

See our F1 related articles too!