FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
He certainly seems to have got the duff end of the mechanics. They did do a good job rebuilding it though.........but Risbergs mechanics helped with that :hehe:
By sagi58
http://paddocktalk.com/news/html/story-258404.html

Mercedes has moved to put the intensifying battle between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg behind closed doors.

"Corporate answer," boss Toto Wolff smiled late on Sunday, when the extent of the potential controversy triggered by the Hungarian grand prix became clear.

No more airing their "dirty laundry" in public!!
Good move!! :clap:
By What's Burning?

Mercedes has moved to put the intensifying battle between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg behind closed doors.

"Corporate answer," boss Toto Wolff smiled late on Sunday, when the extent of the potential controversy triggered by the Hungarian grand prix became clear.

:rofl: because sweeping it under the rug has worked so well at other teams.
By sagi58

And you know this how? The whole point of discussing anything behind closed doors,
would be that it stays behind closed doors.

Next thing I know you'll be commenting on skeletons in closets, which are closed doors!! :hehe:
By What's Burning?

And you know this how? The whole point of discussing anything behind closed doors,
would be that it stays behind closed doors.

Next thing I know you'll be commenting on skeletons in closets, which are closed doors!! :hehe:

It's a shame you can't comment more on the Ferrari support thread and you spend so much of your time here. Difficult year to be a tifosi, so why not spread the misery to the winning team, eh? You're the gift that keeps on giving Sagi.
By sagi58
It's a shame you can't comment more on the Ferrari support thread and you spend so much of your time here. Difficult year to be a tifosi, so why not spread the misery to the winning team, eh? You're the gift that keeps on giving Sagi.

That's true! Unfortunately, there are so many gratuitous pot shots at Ferrari in so many threads that don't have their name included that, as a fan, I feel the need to respond to.

Maybe if we all played fair/nice, that wouldn't be the case.

As for being a gift, you realize that sarcasm is a form of aggression, eh? :wink:
By What's Burning?

That's true! Unfortunately, there are so many gratuitous pot shots at Ferrari in so many threads that don't have their name included that, as a fan, I feel the need to respond to.

Maybe if we all played fair/nice, that wouldn't be the case.

As for being a gift, you realize that sarcasm is a form of aggression, eh? :wink:

...and hypocrisy is a form of denial.
By Hammer278
Sagi is on fire because Ferrari got a podium. Too bad she prefers to share the enthusiasm in the Merc thread....
By What's Burning?
Sagi is on fire because Ferrari got a podium. Too bad she prefers to share the enthusiasm in the Merc thread....

Actually I think the first post she made after the race was to smack down cookie for something he said :hehe: instead of celebrating the Alonso success. Go figure.
By Hammer278
I don't know about that. Wasn't it Mercedes who made the call to tell Lewis to yield, I don't think Nico radioed in asking them for help. He seemed to be checking in to ask why Lewis was not moving over as they said he would.

The rest of what JV speaks is sense. Mercedes were just DULLARDS in making that call when it was out of question. They probably went too textbook into thinking of WCC points without thinking of the respective drivers' positions.

Now that they got the idea, I hope things play out better from here on in. The inexperience in top management we spoke so much about during the winter? Well, take a big whiff!
By What's Burning?
P + T < R

I hope they can improve on that formula during the year and into the future if the partnership is to last.
By geetface9
there was no need whatsoever for Lewis to move over.

And this is definitely why you and I are watching two different championships :P

Yeah you want Nico to have an easy ride.

Not at all. I just view incidents like today without staring straight up hamilton's @$$.

And how exactly am I staring up Lewis' arse? Were you staring up Rosberg's during Monaco quali?

The fact that you can't understand why lewis would be asked to move over says it all. And no I wasn't staring up anybody's arse in monaco quali, and I wasn't staring up anybody's arse when hamilton parked it in austria quali either

So according to you osberg is the shiat, the better driver, the one cunning enough to put a banker lap in Monaco and the one in the lead but he needs Lewis' help to move over. You're like the Pam Anderson of the Lewis haterz club! Pathetic. :rofl:

I missed this earlier. Meh. Rosberg is quite obviously better at qualifying than hamilton this year. Rosberg didn't need anybody to pull over as he never asked for it initially. I'm just fanboying rosberg as fervently as hamilton fans fanboy hamilton, so if I'm pathetic what does that say about you? :wink:
By geetface9
I don't know about that. Wasn't it Mercedes who made the call to tell Lewis to yield, I don't think Nico radioed in asking them for help. He seemed to be checking in to ask why Lewis was not moving over as they said he would.

The rest of what JV speaks is sense. Mercedes were just DULLARDS in making that call when it was out of question. They probably went too textbook into thinking of WCC points without thinking of the respective drivers' positions.

Now that they got the idea, I hope things play out better from here on in. The inexperience in top management we spoke so much about during the winter? Well, take a big whiff!

:thumbup:
By What's Burning?
there was no need whatsoever for Lewis to move over.

And this is definitely why you and I are watching two different championships :P

Yeah you want Nico to have an easy ride.

Not at all. I just view incidents like today without staring straight up hamilton's @$$.

And how exactly am I staring up Lewis' arse? Were you staring up Rosberg's during Monaco quali?

The fact that you can't understand why lewis would be asked to move over says it all. And no I wasn't staring up anybody's arse in monaco quali, and I wasn't staring up anybody's arse when hamilton parked it in austria quali either

So according to you osberg is the shiat, the better driver, the one cunning enough to put a banker lap in Monaco and the one in the lead but he needs Lewis' help to move over. You're like the Pam Anderson of the Lewis haterz club! Pathetic. :rofl:

I missed this earlier. Meh. Rosberg is quite obviously better at qualifying than hamilton this year. Rosberg didn't need anybody to pull over as he never asked for it initially. I'm just fanboying rosberg as fervently as hamilton fans fanboy hamilton, so if I'm pathetic what does that say about you? :wink:

So you're okay with me calling you Pam Anderson. :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!