FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By ang4f1
Lewis yesterday put up a pic walking the track with Paddy. So when it comes to a race engineer it may be one name, but making the car go fast around the circuit I'm sure is a communal job.

Before Austria Quali...Lewis was asked on Sky...if he had done a track walk...He said that he didn't do them anymore...he could see all he wanted from the car...adding that he was made to do them at one time....
If he had done that track walk...he would have seen the bump made by the truck racing...that he hit in Q3 when he was braking 8 metres later than he had all week-end & changing down at the same time...causing him to spin & miss out on pole...he was up on time ...3/10ths?
It is the boring fundementals like this that could lose him the championship...I am so glad he has realised...
By racechick
Did you take note there Roth? An out an' out Lewis fan pointing out a possible area of weakness that Lewis is now addressing!!!
By geetface9
I took note!

A buddy of mine said raikkonen didn't walk the tracks (idk if he's right or not so it's just speculating) so if he did walk the track then he may have known about that ditch in silverstone and not gone through it. Or at least not at the speed he did. No matter how boring, one must stick to the fundamentals!
By Roth
Did you take note there Roth? An out an' out Lewis fan pointing out a possible area of weakness that Lewis is now addressing!!!

Every day in every way he's getting better and better. Hamilton, not Ang. I'm sure Ang needs no improvements.
By ang4f1

Every day in every way he's getting better and better. Hamilton, not Ang. I'm sure Ang needs no improvements.

I wish ..... :)
By What's Burning?
Fundamentalists stick to the fundamentals.

Like the Taliban :yikes:

And Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Idaho, Utah....
By darwin dali
Fundamentalists stick to the fundamentals.

Like the Taliban :yikes:

And Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Idaho, Utah....

:yes::rolleyes::yes:
By CookinFlat6
ooops...

Changed my mind! :wavey:

Even by your standards that is pretty exceptional sagi!!!

did you really start a ""debate"" about Merc, take the opposing side and conclude it without involving anyone else?

great stuff :thumbup:
By spankyham
:clap:

:rofl:
By racechick
If Ferrari can threaten to leave the sport when things don't suit, so can Mercedes! :hehe: Zetsche has slammed Bernies style of governing and marketing F1 in the wake of a poorly attended German GP and said he should hand it over to someone else. Ouch!! He has also said , as others on this forum have said, Merc don't care whether a German or Briton win the championship because they have to market and sell their cars to a world market.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/zetsc ... -marketing

See our F1 related articles too!