FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By CookinFlat6
As we said all along Merc have trounced the long established F1 team favourite in the social media, starting from almost nothing a few years ago to this current situation, and I remember lots of 'alternative views' from the expertz about the importance of heritage and the longest involvement if F1 and special status and entitlement, oh well, its sometimes boring to be right so much

Mercedes not only claimed the spoils on circuit this season, they also took the lion’s share of the social media attention and value, according to a report by industry monitors Repucom.
The document, entitled “Full season social media snapshot” reveals that @MercedesAMGF1 was the subject of 30% of all social media activity around teams, ahead of @ScuderiaFerrari on 19%, @McLarenF1 on 12% and @LotusF1team on 10%. Meanwhile last year’s champion team @redbullracing got just 8% share of voice on social media.
Mercedes was the most talked about team for most of the season and clear number one from Silverstone onwards, but Ferrari was briefly number one around the Chinese GP and Williams around their stunning Austrian GP pole position. At the other end of the scale, Toro Rosso bumped along the bottom with Sauber just ahead, well behind the two teams that failed this year, Marussia and Caterham, both of which had more engaged social media presence.

The fabric of F1 has changed, to a team that doesnt require special assistance to come 5th
By What's Burning?
[youtube]7tGuJ34062s[/youtube]

Her friends all drive Porsches she must make amends.
By racechick
Racechick just got retweeted by Mercedes :yikes:

I did! Can you be live that!! This is my tweet.
https://twitter.com/racechikee/status/5 ... 8498575360
And I now have 150 likes! And 39 retweets! :thumbup::yikes:
Did you lot realise you were hobnobbing with the famous? :rofl::rofl:
By racechick

I did! Can you be live that!! This is my tweet.
https://twitter.com/racechikee/status/5 ... 8498575360
And I now have 150 likes! And 39 retweets! :thumbup::yikes:
Did you lot realise you were hobnobbing with the famous? :rofl::rofl:

You were on the ball? Which one? The left or the right? :hehe:

You don't miss much do you DD! :hehe: the ball that ordered those before they were sold out :thumbup: ( answer to the arsey person who said a real fan would have bought them as they came available through the year)
By LewEngBridewell

Well, she pesters them often enough! :P:hehe:

Nice one, RC :wink:
By racechick

Well, she pesters them often enough! :P:hehe:

Nice one, RC :wink:

:thumbup:
By racechick
Hey , do I remember correctly that someone said Mercedes don't use Lewis and their F1 success to advertise their road cars? Take a look at this. (please work video!)

[youtube]Ew7xVqLwitY&feature[/youtube]
By racechick
Wow! Just watched duel of the silver arrows... Review of the season and the chapunship battle. LOVED IT! Will have to watch that again, and again, and again, and again and again....... :D:thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!