FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By CookinFlat6
Merc are very careful about picking their customer teams. Apparently competence with the operation of a pocket calculator is high on the list, along with an understanding of the the futility of sandbagging when you already have the slowest car.

I dont think it would be something Merc would go for to be frank

besides Ferrari are the most experienced F1 engine builder on the grid by a long way, Merc would not want to have to change their own management methods and strategy to work with such an old an established team who are the fabric of F1 and commendably showing what loyalty means by making up the numbers year in year out
By What's Burning?
What would happen if Ferrari applied to have one of the Merc engines?

The remains of Enzo would roll over in his grave.
By spankyham
Mercedes should dump the ICE component and go full electric for 2015. Apparently we are only months away from this inevitability and Mercedes are far enough ahead of the rest to make the change now :hehe:
By CookinFlat6
Mercedes should dump the ICE component and go full electric for 2015. Apparently we are only months away from this inevitability and Mercedes are far enough ahead of the rest to make the change now :hehe:

:doh: Only Ferrari can change the rules mid season, and only when losing

also laughing at your own pathetic attempt at a joke doesnt make if funny or less twattish :thumbup:

Why not visit 1 of the 2 electric threads to see how dumb your attitude is - factually
By What's Burning?
Just read an interesting stat in all of Merc's fan fare surrounding their WCC clinch.

Mercedes powered cars have scored 65% of all available championship points. :yikes:
By CookinFlat6
Just worked out an incredible stat
- all the Ferrari powered teams combined have scored a fraction of ONLY Williams points

and heres another one

All the Ferrari powered teams combined estimated annual budget is 10x that of Force India yet Force Indias 10% of the combined budget has scored 63% of the total points of the Ferrari powered combination - this means little Force India have been 600% more efficient than the team that got extra help in the form of a unique handout that was a THIRD of Force Indias total FOM payout, Ferrari got this extra payout ON TOP of their normal payout which was already 33% bigger than Force Indias payout

At this rate Sergio shouldnt be worried about Ferraris failure affecting Ferrari, he will be more concerned with the Fiat Chrysler shares tanking on the back of his sudden inability to cut slack from inefficient car firms, and maybe even open the door to a highjack situation down the line

Funny enough I can see Sergio selling Ferrari off pretty soon to a company like Daimer Mercedes who can streamline it like VW/Audi with Lamborghini
By spankyham
...a joke doesnt make if funny or less twattish :thumbup:

Na, I'll leave the twattish to you and your shadow, you do it so well :thumbup:
By Hammer278

* Personal insults, including derogatory names of F1 drivers.
* Threatening behaviour.
* Perpetually argumentative or excessively aggressive responses.
* Sexism, ageism, racism, including nationalistic, religious and sexual orientation intolerance.
* Posts intended to flame and/or provoke users for a reaction, regardless of subtlety(who's the "Shadow" exactly?).
* Posting of private messages on the public forum.
* Posting private details of another user.
* Not complying with moderator requests and/or questioning moderator decisions on the open forum; any questions/complaints should be sent via PM to a member of the moderation team.

Not to mention off-topic.

Cookin has a warning to his name, does this ****stick "moderator" get one too? I'm sorry I did not 'report' the post but knowing this guy he might just delete it immediately before any of the real mods get the chance to see it.
By racechick

OMYGOD! I thought for a minute there that F2004 had come back! :yikes:
By CookinFlat6
hahaha, I think F2004 forgot which login he was on before abusing members by deriding them as 'shadows' whatever that means
:director: F2004, please look at the top right for the logged in user name before abusing members and breaking the rules - heres a demo
Cheech and chong in full flight. :rofl:

tweedledee or was it tweedledum.

In moving to hybrid we are transferring from a plentiful and renewable fuel source (food for the ICE) to one of the rarest and most finite commodities on earth which is essentially only found in one location on the planet

You can't be so stupid can you. You never heard of bio fuel and you really don't know that diesel engines have no spark plugs

You are completely right. We will all be driving clean safe nuclear boosted electric cars in a few years. F1 will be dust. And Formula E will be the pinnacle of motor sport. :)

Biomass can come from water, oceans, algae, garbage dumps, sewerage as well as what you grow. But you go on living in your lalalala land thinking the forumla e cars were so green seemings as they got their electricity from nice clean safe NUCLEAR power in China. Lets stick those nice clean spent rods up you and then tell us how clean it is.
By spankyham
That F2004 did have some good points.

In general, those who want to dish it out have to be able to take it.

Being specific now would be a good time to bring it down a notch. :yes:
By CookinFlat6
What does any of that even mean???

Also this is the Merc thread, so politely suggested, maybe you could take it somewhere else and do one while you are at it :thumbup:
By Hammer278
That F2004 did have some good points.

In general, those who want to dish it out have to be able to take it.

Being specific now would be a good time to bring it down a notch. :yes:

Answer the freakin QUESTION Spanko. Who is the "shadow"?

Now ask yourself if the "shadow" had any part of your argument in this page with Cookin?

This is DELIBERATE provocation and uncalled for. So your dishing/taking bullsh*t doesn't apply. Get that into your :censored: brain. You're a moderator here for f*cks sake.
By What's Burning?
We need some competition so we can begin to argue about the racing and forget about the butt hurting. At least in the Red Bull era, teams could fight for second place, but now unless there's a Merc DNF by Lewis No one else even has a chance to win.

See our F1 related articles too!