FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By racechick
Did you mean to post that in this thread RC ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

No. Thanks Jab. It's moved.
By darwin dali
Now I look like a crazy talking to myself

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Look like? LOOK LIKE? :twisted:
By racechick
Dennis has said the atmosphere between himself and Alonso is good as they have both matured and mellowed. In 2007 there were spats about status between the drivers ( alonso wanted number one). Dennis insisted that the current drivers have equality and that is all Alonso has asked for. ( so Alonso is happy to compete on an equal footing with Button, but he wasn't with Hamilton in 2007......unless he started off accepting it, assuming he'd triumph until he realised Hamilton's speed)
I wonder what will happen if perchance Button gives him a run for his money? I wonder if the number one status discussion will be revisited. :hehe:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/117630
By Hammer278
I would be cheering on JB just to see the fireworks start all over again. But it won't happen since the guy is so cool with being a loser. In Benetton, Williams et all you wouldn't hear a peep from the guy whenever his teammate smashed him. And at this stage I bet he's counting this contract as his retirement plan and one big bonus to boot.
By stonemonkey
I would be cheering on JB just to see the fireworks start all over again. But it won't happen since the guy is so cool with being a loser. In Benetton, Williams et all you wouldn't hear a peep from the guy whenever his teammate smashed him. And at this stage I bet he's counting this contract as his retirement plan and one big bonus to boot.

I dunno, if McHonda have pulled off something special in this car and it's a fight between the two of them i could see Button being quite eager to join the 2X WDC club, imagine how pissed Alonso would be at that.
By CookinFlat6
Dennis has said the atmosphere between himself and Alonso is good as they have both matured and mellowed. In 2007 there were spats about status between the drivers ( alonso wanted number one). Dennis insisted that the current drivers have equality and that is all Alonso has asked for. ( so Alonso is happy to compete on an equal footing with Button, but he wasn't with Hamilton in 2007......unless he started off accepting it, assuming he'd triumph until he realised Hamilton's speed)
I wonder what will happen if perchance Button gives him a run for his money? I wonder if the number one status discussion will be revisited. :hehe:
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/117630

Most likely Alonso has already made a deal with Button even before and as a condition of letting him have the other seat, a deal involving brown envelopes, steak dinners and lots of grip at the back. We can see this already by the way testing is following the same type of pattern Alonso had with Massa

Im sure Honda have worked out how to say 'ground hog day' in Japanese by now

“We didn’t get the results together in ’07 and ’08,” said Button. “So there’s a lot for us to achieve and to put right if you like of working together. There is a lot of unfinished business.

:yikes:
By stonemonkey
They look like toilets on the go.

But only for small poops... :hehe:

Yeah, well I wouldn't be surprised if the Japanese had found a way of making poops smaller.
By Nin-Chin
My dad got me a McLaren T-shirt and cap from 2014.

He knew I was a Lewis fan but he probably forgot that I went from supporting McLaren to supporting Mercedes in 2013. But I'll take it!
By What's Burning?
My dad got me a McLaren T-shirt and cap from 2014.

He knew I was a Lewis fan but he probably forgot that I went from supporting McLaren to supporting Mercedes in 2013. But I'll take it!

Hey, it beats a McLaren T-shirt and cap from 2013.

See our F1 related articles too!