FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By CookinFlat6
I'll bet a good few of the 'recent era' McLaren fans ( not Lew) have had to replace this poster on their bedroom walls a few times over :hehe:

heres another one for those missing the days of 'hair gell trumps late braking'

and heres a really artistic one for those who mistook 'shirt lifting' for 'short shifting'

By sagi58
 wrote:">CNN announces multi-year sponsorship agreement with McLaren

LONDON (AP) -- Formula One team McLaren and CNN International announced a multi-year partnership deal on Tuesday.

CNN branding will appear on the front wing of the car that is powered by Honda, and will be driven by Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button this season.

CNN was a sponsor of Caterham, which was troubled by financial difficulties at the end of last year, and still has doubts on its future.

Ron Dennis, the McLaren chairman and chief executive, says the "shared love of technology has united us."

The deal's financial details were not revealed.
By racechick
Just seen this on Twitter, it's the 1966 British GP at Brands Hatch and it's the first time McLaren scored an F1 point. Bruce finished 6th.

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By CookinFlat6
Struggling on the sponsorship side of things. It doesnt sound like Santander are gonna be making waves even with Alonso there. Lets hope there is some traction on the way from the Japanese end
By overboost

4 days
By darwin dali
Sigh... music was better in the 80s too.

[youtube]lNYcviXK4rg[/youtube] :hehe:
By What's Burning?

Trio was in the 90s not the 80s... But never mind that, how did you know I loved that song!?!?
By darwin dali

Trio was in the 90s not the 80s... But never mind that, how did you know I loved that song!?!?

Trio was formed in 1980; above song featured in their debut album of 1981 and was released as a single in 1982!
By What's Burning?

Trio was formed in 1980; above song featured in their debut album of 1981 and was released as a single in 1982!

You just rocked my world. I hate when that happens. :wink:
By darwin dali

You just rocked my world. I hate when that happens. :wink:

...and to answer your question: because it sold many beetles :wink:
By overboost
[youtube]nxDqikS-_A0[/youtube]

3 days
By overboost

2 days
By Jabberwocky
My worries for Mclaren at the moment is how the Honda engine will compare to the others

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!