FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Frontrunner
lets hope Honda are bringing a bunch of japan sponsors or Ron has lined up someone like Alibaba otherwise we could be looking at Jensons sponsorless Earth car again. maybe time to get a driver respected by sponsors in the lead seat

How about Maldonado :thumbup:
By 1Lemon
lets hope Honda are bringing a bunch of japan sponsors or Ron has lined up someone like Alibaba otherwise we could be looking at Jensons sponsorless Earth car again. maybe time to get a driver respected by sponsors in the lead seat

I don't understand why more insurance companies don't sponsor Lotus...
By LRW
Do we think Grosjean has any chance of a seat?

I was reading an article on the BBC earlier and Eric Boullier said that the driver line up for next year was pretty much decided. That the decision was his and Rons, but ultimately Ron has final say. However, he said they were both of the same opinion - and it was just the timings that differed.

So maybe Eric wants Grosjean next year, but Ron wants to wait?
By CookinFlat6

I don't understand why more insurance companies don't sponsor Lotus...

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

and carbon fibre layering firms

Do we think Grosjean has any chance of a seat?

I was reading an article on the BBC earlier and Eric Boullier said that the driver line up for next year was pretty much decided. That the decision was his and Rons, but ultimately Ron has final say. However, he said they were both of the same opinion - and it was just the timings that differed.

So maybe Eric wants Grosjean next year, but Ron wants to wait?

I suspect Rogrow is indeed in. One thing for sure it will be entirely Rons decision and probably Erics pushing for it. have to consider the 3 driver team implications though - could be part of delay in confirming
also a big part of erics role is sponsorship and he will be well placed to bring Rogro and any potential french sponsors in - Button has nothing at all to bring to the team they dont already have
By CookinFlat6
dont forget the shiny pink helmet - the insidious ex TP must have loved that
By LH44
Jenson's situation is starting to look very Barichello like.

All this wouldn't have happened if they had thrown away a perfectly good car at the end of 2012. I hope Whitmarsh's severance package included compensation towards the company for this incompetent decision.
By Jabberwocky
Talk of brand placing. Bernie says Think Before You Drive. PS Bernie says drink Jonnie Walkers.

Sent using NCC-1701
By What's Burning?
really cool McLaren image if you need a change of pace with your wallpaper.

By bud

I thought you were Billindenver reincarnate with your avatar :yikes:
By What's Burning?

:rofl: his was a water cooled.
By racechick

:yellowyikes: What you trying to do to me Bud!!???

See our F1 related articles too!