FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Jabberwocky
I would imagine he was in gardening leave and this is just the agreeing terms of separation.

Sent using NCC-1701
By CookinFlat6
I am just thinking that Alonso to McLaren next year makes a lot of sense for both parties. Alonso is not likely to win anything at Ferrari in the next few years, RBR is no go with the kindergarten kid in line for Sebs seat, and there is no other team with the resources capable of matching Merc till the next reg change.
Honda will make him the highest pay deal ever for the rest of his career and in financial terms Honda could throw the resources at F1 that even Merc would be hard pressed to match and would make Ferrari look like a minnow

Stay at Ferrari - he knows it will take time or get payed big time and be in potentially an outfit that could spend its way to a WDC quicker. I am sure MM will not give in to the pay cheque battle if Alonso demand 50 mill

It makes perfect sense
By What's Burning?
Which F1 Driver Are You

I got Alain Prost.
You’re so studious, it’s a wonder you even needed to take this quiz! Your sophisticated tastes mean that you enjoy a life of elegance and refinery far beyond the noisy, greasy confines of a racing car. Still, let your (curly) hair down a bit – life isn’t a classroom!
By spankyham
James Hunt - I always thought he was more suited to drive for Ferrari :)
By racechick
Can someone tell me which Mckaren to pick? They're all just numbers. I want to choose the one James had in rush or Senna's or Lewis' 2008 one or that one that won everything, and a nice looking one not an ugly one. So which one do I choose they all sound the same ? :confused:
By What's Burning?
Can someone tell me which Mckaren to pick? They're all just numbers. I want to choose the one James had in rush or Senna's or Lewis' 2008 one or that one that won everything, and a nice looking one not an ugly one. So which one do I choose they all sound the same ? :confused:

I'm sure Lewis isn't one of the options, he's been persona non grata at McLaren ever since they killed him in a tragic simulator accident in Tooned! :hehe:
By sagi58
James Hunt - I always thought he was more suited to drive for Ferrari :)

That's who I got!! Weird, considering I've never seen him race...
except in the movie "Rush" which, of course, wasn't really him!! :P
By racechick
Buttons in there because it's on about triathalons. But I'm trying to pick what I'd actually really do . So which car should I choose? I don't know what the letters and numbers all mean.
By Roth
There's this thing called the internet...

mp4/4 is the senna/prost one

m26 is hunt's (i think)

mp4 26 would be 2008.

I'm Emerson Fittipaldi, cool as you like.
By What's Burning?
Buttons in there because it's on about triathalons. But I'm trying to pick what I'd actually really do . So which car should I choose? I don't know what the letters and numbers all mean.

Don't remember the options but the MP 20's were the 70s cars and the MP4-2 MP4-4 were the 80s cars. I was partial to the MP4-2 because they had porsche engines. :blush:
By racechick
I know about the internet but I can't use google in China. Thanks for the info tho I'll choose from that.
By Roth
I know about the internet but I can't use google in China. Thanks for the info tho I'll choose from that.

aah, that makes sense. Those cars are definitely too hot for China.
By Hammer278
I got Fittipaldi.

Never seen the guy race, don't know anything about the guy....apparently he's a beach guy? I kept choosing beaches in the options since its my place to be.

See our F1 related articles too!