FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By geetface9
hammer I'll help fund your drive if you swap seats with me after your first pitstop, le mans style!

I thought you were going to say you were going to fund me if I outbrake myself and crash into Hamilton.

Either way :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
By racechick
Despite having the greatest speed advantage over a competitor since the Spanish GP of 1996, an advantage of 1.902( fastest lap over second fastest lap) and despite also deliberately crashing out his main competitor, Nico Rosberg was STILL not able to win the Belgian GP. What a sad little racing driver!
Despite having a cra with a 2 sec advantage, Nico was unable to overtake a Torro Rosso for 30 laps, and has been overtaken on merit by other cars several times this season. You really gotta wonder how proud he feels, for his sake I almost hope he wins the WDC, because if he doesnt after all this........... :yikes:

It doesnt bear thinking about his reputation after, except of course with his newly found fans and all those who have finally worked up the courage to come out the woodwork and declare their love :hehe:
By Hammer278
Merc made a mistake giving multi year contracts so early in the season. They should've kept these guys on edge (and careful) to make sure they don't screw around with the team and play fair all the way.

*ico now has a 3 or 4 year contract (can't recall) and probably feels super secure he can crash and do whatever the hell he feels like now to get the WDC.
I am sure the contract has certain clauses about doing what the team asked, not that they are gonna do jack, but he might find he needs to avoid any contact with his teammate going forward which could play into Lewis' hands

btw Hamms, have you looked at your sig recently :yikes:
By Hammer278
I am sure the contract has certain clauses about doing what the team asked, not that they are gonna do jack, but he might find he needs to avoid any contact with his teammate going forward which could play into Lewis' hands

btw Hamms, have you looked at your sig recently :yikes:

Yeah, "Wait for it Lewis..."

We are all STILL waiting to see if Merc do the right thing or not. :hehe:

Bench the ****er for Monza, and let the reserve (me) take the seat. That will teach the guy a lesson WHILE showing the world they give a sh*t about sportsmanship and dignity.
By Hammer278
Instead of giving me the damn Monza seat, they told me to settle for my nickname on their sponsors products.

Pr!cks. :irked:
By Nin-Chin
Rosberg can't race too well wheel to wheel it seems to me after all this time. We saw it in Hungary where he couldn't pass Button and when he tried he lost places to Vergne & Alonso. Spa he flatspotted his tyres trying to pass Vettel and managed to hit Lewis too.
By geetface9
Just saw that nico apologized to hamilton and the team. Dude has officially bumped himself up to epic level trolling :rofl: how bad he got under everybody's skin :rofl: MF'in 2014 WDC!!!!
By NHcheese
If he doesn't win the WDC, I will laugh for 40 days straight. I think. If he is still ahead in the last race he will take out Hamilton completely!!! THAT WILL THE CHERRY ON THE CAKE!! I love this season. :D
Just saw that nico apologized to hamilton and the team. Dude has officially bumped himself up to epic level trolling :rofl: how bad he got under everybody's skin :rofl: MF'in 2014 WDC!!!!

So he's got the WTC in the bag you think?
By geetface9

So he's got the WTC in the bag you think?

No. I'm just hopeful!! The level of QQ will be ASTRONOMICAL and I'd :rofl: allllllll winter long

See our F1 related articles too!