FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By geetface9

The guy has more dirt than talent, that's for sure. He's still going to lose the WDC. Enjoy.

Can you please leave that talk out of a support thread? As a mod you could help set the example regardless of which driver you support
By geetface9
Supporting a cheat might require harsh words, but its still support :wavey:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: giving him that tough love, eh? I thought we left that kinda stuff to DD??
Every time Nico makes a mistake, it costs his teammate the race. We should all have this guy's luck.
By Hammer278
As Merc official test driver, I've sent Toto an email to bench *ico for Monza and let me have a shot....since there's only about 4-5 corners to deal with per lap anyway. I can press the gas as well as any of those guys. :D

DD pls change my weird nickname to "Merc official test driver"... it might help my cause. Tq.
As Merc official test driver, I've sent Toto an email to bench *ico for Monza and let me have a shot....since there's only about 4-5 corners to deal with per lap anyway. I can press the gas as well as any of those guys. :D

DD pls change my weird nickname to "Merc official test driver"... it might help my cause. Tq.

I bet you can land it on pole and win as well, asides from Dico :hehe:
By geetface9
Every time Nico makes a mistake, it costs his teammate the race. We should all have this guy's luck.

I thought every 'mistake' he made was deliberate cheating? :P:P:P
By Hammer278
I wonder what you guys might think if it really happens and I outbrake myself crashing into Hamilton at the first corner. :rofl::rofl:
I wonder what you guys might think if it really happens and I outbrake myself crashing into Hamilton at the first corner. :rofl::rofl:

Nico paid you.

You'd have RC hating you forever, you'd have most of the forum talking smack about you and you'd be wanting to say sorry every time :hehe:
By geetface9

You'd have RC hating you forever, you'd have most of the forum talking smack about you and you'd be wanting to say sorry every time :hehe:

I'd be the part of the forum going :clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I thought every 'mistake' he made was deliberate cheating? :P:P:P

It is a support thread after all. :blush:
By Hammer278
hammer I'll help fund your drive if you swap seats with me after your first pitstop, le mans style!

I thought you were going to say you were going to fund me if I outbrake myself and crash into Hamilton.

See our F1 related articles too!